Wednesday, August 12, 2020

12th Aug. Homemade Hamburger 自家製ハンバーガーだぞ

「Homemade Hamburger」

8月12日 自家製ハンバーガーだぞ

 

 

 

 





↑I jogged in the morning for 6.5 miles.

  朝10kmほど走りました。

 

 

 

↑I put on the switch of the natural heater.

  天然ヒーターのスイッチを入れました。

 

 

 


↑I painted the boards to make over the carport.

  カーポートのリフォームの為に木を塗りました。木部保護剤です。

 

 

 

↑Kaito moved to his private swimming pool with wearing the swim goggles.

  Kaitoマンはゴーグルをつけてプライベートプールへ移動しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito enjoyed water slide many times.

  ウォータースライダーを何回も楽しみました。

20200812113621 Drone Practice 1 ◎Water Slider facing forward

https://youtu.be/AdNfZeMKifo

GOPR3106 12 Aug. 2020 ◎Water Slider Facing Forward

https://youtu.be/ChE6Bjw0kwg

 

 

 


↑He likes the hose of suction pump.

  吸上げポンプのホース大好きです。

 

 

 

↑He calls it “Tunnel”

  これをトンネルと言います。

GOPR3104 12 Aug. 2020 Water Tunnel

https://youtu.be/eYpepvNeREs

GOPR3105 12 Aug. 2020 Water Tunnel

https://youtu.be/AkRmY0Upkdk

 

 

 

 

 

↑I always practice drone when Kaito is in the pool.

  Kaitoマンがプールにいる時にいつもドローン練習をします。

20200812114036 Drone Practice 2 Suction Pump

https://youtu.be/V1VWZSRcysU

20200812114142 Drone Practice 3 Above the swimming pool

https://youtu.be/ukXHTqg_ISQ

20200812114408 Drone Practice 4 Close to Kaito

https://youtu.be/9qQ1ZULxbSU

 

 

 

↑After swimming pool, we made the snack we bought yesterday.

  プールの後、昨日買ったお菓子を作りました。

 

 

 

↑We used a microwave.

  電子レンジを使いました。

 

 

 

↑After 50 minutes, we prepared Hamburger Set.

  50分後にハンバーガーセットが出来ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito looks happy.

  うれしそ~

 

 

 

↑Kaito said it tasts like real hamburgar.

  本物のハンバーガーの味みたいと言っていました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we enjoyed shopping at Watahan and Tsuruya.

  その後、綿半とツルヤで買い物でした。

No comments:

Post a Comment