Sunday, August 16, 2020

16th Aug. Shade, McDonald's, Baikinman 日陰・マクダナル・ばいきんまんだぞ

「Shade, McDonald's, Baikinman」

8月16日 日陰・マクダナル・バイキンマンだぞ

 

 

 

 







↑I jogged in the morning.

  朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑Occationally, I go up to the Enrei montain pass, 3000 feet.

  たまに1012mの塩嶺峠まで上がって行きます。

 

 

 

↑I always see cars or motor bike caught by police.

  いつも車かバイクが白バイに捕まっているのを見ます。

 

 

 

↑I finished 9 miles today.

  14kmほど走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching Disney World of English DVD.

  KaitoマンはDWEを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed Water World as well. Kaito played on a slide from his head then we enjoyed back throw in the water.

  今日もまたウォーターワールドを楽しみました。Kaitoマンは頭から滑りました。背中から投げるのを楽しみました。

GOPR3118 16 Aug. 2020 Water World 2, Water Slide facing forward, Alligator Walk, Slide, Back Throw

https://youtu.be/NlA1cVKi0B4        

GOPR3119 16 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 3, Back Throw many times

https://youtu.be/D_jJBaiefB4

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes the hose of suction pump very much.

  Kaitoマンは吸水ポンプのホース好きです。

GOPR3117 16 Aug. 2020 Water World 1, Kaito is playing with the hose of suction pump

https://youtu.be/0N6MPx0MKEs

GOPR3120 16 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 4, Sumo, Playing with a hose

https://youtu.be/uNm9lW2ltcA

GOPR3121 16 Aug. 2020 Water World 5, Playing with the hose

https://youtu.be/jGET84OBhCg

 

 

 

↑Since it was super hot today, I set up parasols as sunshade.

  とても暑かったので日除けのパラソルを設置しました。

 

 

 

 

↑After Water World, we watched Anpanman DVD.

  その後、アンパンマンDVDを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We had lunch at McDonald’s. We haven’t take it since we visited Korea in 2019.

  マクダナルで昼食でした。昨年韓国で食べて以来でした。

 

 

↑We visited LAKE WALK shopping mall then

  レイクウォークに来て、

 

 

 

↑took an escalator many times.

  何度もエスカレーターに乗りました。

 

 


↑We watched animals,

  動物さんたちを見て、

 

 

 

↑took vehicles,

  乗り物に乗って

 

 

 

 

 

↑did a capsul-toy vending machine and

  ガチャガチャをして、

 


 

 

↑bought my new shoes.

  新しい靴を買いました。

 

 

 

 

 

↑I found that the snack (black one), I bought long times ago and forgot in my car, expired in 2016.

  昔買って車に忘れていたお菓子(黒い方)の賞味期限が2016年でした。新しい物をKaitoマンが買うようになって思い出しました。

 

 

 

↑This capsul-toy vending machine need US$5 each time.

  500円ガチャガチャ!!しかも売り切れ・・・

 

 

 

 

 

↑We got Baikinman for US$1.

  ばいきんまんを100円で獲りました。

 

 

 


↑Our neighbor Mr. Komatsu gave me firecrackers to turn monkeys away.

  隣のKomatsuさんが猿を追い払うために爆竹をくれました。

 

 

 

 

 

↑New step ladder is very useful in watching trains from our balcony.

  新しい脚立はバルコニーから電車を見るのにとても役立ちます。

 

 

 

↑I climbed up to the rooftop with the step ladder then cleaned drains.

  脚立で屋上に登って排水溝を掃除しました。

 

 

Kaito waved his hand beside the window.

  Kaitoマンは窓付近で手を振りました。

20200816181128 Drone Practice 1 Kaito is waving his hand beside the window.

https://youtu.be/UzGc8IQ3jO8

 

 

We practiced drone.

  ドローン練習をしました。

20200816182423 ◎Drone Practice 2 Chasing Kaito

https://youtu.be/5KyIqWhMD9o

20200816182747 Drone Practice 3 Chasing Kaito, Low Battery

https://youtu.be/wIPfr4cL-aE

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with Doraemon he got at McDonald’s today then

  Kaitoマンは今日手に入れたハッピーセットのドラえもんで遊んで

 

 

 

↑danced together with Gaikocchan, dancing skeleton.

  がいこっちゃんと踊りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment