Saturday, August 22, 2020

22nd Aug. Bowling ボウリングだぞ

「Bowling」

8月22日 ボウリングだぞ

 

 




↑I jogged in the morning as usual.

  いつも通り朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass after jog.

  走った後、草を刈りました。

 

 

 

↑I can wash my mower with tap water.

  水道で草刈り機を洗えます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played marathon.

  マラソンごっこをしました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed our Water World as well today.

  今日もまたウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Sometimes Kaito played on the water slide from his head.

  たまにKaitoマンはウォータースライダーを頭からいきます。

GOPR3130 22 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 02 Water Slide facing forward, Jump

https://youtu.be/doZ9Onq8lSI

GOPR3131 22 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 03 Water Slide facing forward, Jump Twice ◎Soaking Face

https://youtu.be/JYQC1LPtzpY

 

 


↑He jumped into the water and walked like an alligator.

  水に飛び込み、ワニのように歩きました。

GOPR3129 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 01 Jump & Alligator Race

https://youtu.be/pbCcLsM66Bo

 

 

 

 

↑He likes the hose of suction pump very much.

  Kaitoマンは吸水ポンプのホースが大好きです。

GOPR3132 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 04 We are playing with the hose of suction pump, Tunnel

https://youtu.be/Q-hxtY6FkO8

GOPR3133 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 05 Kaito is playing with the hose, Spider

https://youtu.be/PiF2itZ7gzE

GOPR3137 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 08 Playing with the hose of suction pump, feet

https://youtu.be/Vacz67dQiOs

GOPR3138 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 09 Kaito is playing with the hose

https://youtu.be/NcMDGYQl8CI

 

 

 

 

↑Two umbrellas (sunshade) are working very well.

  日除けの傘はよく機能しています。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito used Anpanman Float, we got at Okaya from the capsuled-toy vending machine.

  岡谷のガチャガチャで手に入れたアンパンマン浮き輪を使いました。

GOPR3135 22 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 06 Hose, Water Slide, Anpanman Float

https://youtu.be/nL7JnGF-IvM

 

 

Kaito tried his new swimming style.

  新しい泳ぎを試しました。

GOPR3136 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 07 New Swimming Style, one leg lift up

https://youtu.be/JxlnMxlJOFY

 

 

Kaito knocked his mouth against the slide but continues swimming.

  Kaitoマンは滑り台に口をぶつけましたが水泳を続けました。

GOPR3139 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 10 Water Slide facing, Knocked a mouth against the slide

https://youtu.be/pDQn2_FlrkA

GOPR3140 22 Aug. 2020 Water World 11 We are thinking  whether we continue swimming or not

https://youtu.be/xcXLtD8Qz2k

 

 

 

 

↑Today’s drone movies.

  今日のドローン映像

20200822115450 Drone Practice 1 Water World

https://youtu.be/_7IX9ZJ06lk

20200822115657 Drone Practice 2 Water World, High Altitude

https://youtu.be/A2VnJ47sMzw

20200822115936 Drone Practice 3 Water World, Kaito throws his float to drone.

https://youtu.be/dGL-WRwQIl4

 

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito watched a tablet PC,

  それからKaitoマンはタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑then ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I will use this clamp for a clothes-drying.

  このクランプを物干し台の為に使います。

 

 

 

 

↑We visited Matsumoto by light truck, Kaito’s favorite car.

  松本にKaitoマンお気に入りの軽トラで行きました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito played bowling game for the first time.

  Kaitoマンは初めてボーリングゲームをしました。

20200822_161422 Bowling Game 1

https://youtu.be/EY9rde-zkDA

 

 

 

 

↑He is a good bowler.

  上手にできました。

20200822_161326 Bowling Game 2

https://youtu.be/0dW7lra_vsQ

 

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito took escalators all he wanted.

  それからKaitoマンは思う存分エスカレーターに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought some food.

  食料を買いました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we watched Hybrid locomotive.

  帰りにハイブリッド機関車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I had my hair cut.

  髪を切りました。

 

 

 

↑At my favorite shop PLUS ONE, I bought iron pipes and clamps for a clothes-drying and Kaito’s kids’s park.

  お気に入りのプラスワンで鉄パイプとクランプを買いました。物干し台とKaitoマンのキッズパークに使います。

 

 

 

↑I looked at these products I will use soon.

  近々使う製品を見ました。

 

 

 

↑The night view from our balcony.

  バルコニーからの夜景。ピンボケ・・・

No comments:

Post a Comment