Tuesday, August 11, 2020

11th Aug. School, Natural Heater 学校・天然ヒーターだぞ

「School, Natural Heater」

8月11日 学校・天然ヒーターだぞ

 

 

 





↑I jogged in the morning as usual.

  朝いつも通り走りました。

 

 

 

↑I drank INCA KOLA.

  インカコーラを飲みました。

 

 

 

↑Thanks to the part I bought at PLUS ONE, we succeeded to connect the tap.

  プラスワンで買ったパーツのお陰で、水道蛇口を繋げられました。

 

 

 

↑We visited my school then watered plants.

  学校に行って植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with playground equipments but it was too hot.

  Kaitoマンは遊具で遊びましたが、暑すぎました。

 

 

 

↑Thanks to my special device “Natural Heater”, we can enjoy swimming comfortably though we use  cold water from river.

  天然ヒーターのお陰で冷たい川の水でも快適にプールが楽しめます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito enjoyed alligator walk,

  Kaitoマンはワニさん歩きと

 

 

↑hose of suction pump.

  吸水ポンプのホースを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑He practiced water slide and soaking face a lot

  ウォータースライダーと顔着けをたくさん練習しました。

20200811153858 Drone Practice 1 Kaito is playing on a Water Slide

https://youtu.be/locnzKnJURM

20200811154208 Drone Practice 2 Water Slide

https://youtu.be/zR_xs0CCxes

20200811154222 Drone Practice 3 Water Slide

https://youtu.be/r_HDzepwyd0

GOPR3101 11 Aug. 2020 Kaito is practicing soaking his face in the water

https://youtu.be/BB5coOU300Q

GOPR3102 11 Aug. 2020 Water Slider and crawling through the water tunnel

https://youtu.be/3fDyVZ_WZos

GOPR3103 11 Aug. 2020 Water Slider backward

https://youtu.be/zOYLD81-SIk

 

 

 

↑Finally I practiced drone.

  最後にドローン練習をしました。

20200811154355  ◎Drone Practice 4 Water World from the sky

https://youtu.be/WQlBlnFa0YE

 

 

 

↑I received the robot cleaner from WISH for free because it was delivered too late (3 months since I ordered it).

  ロボット掃除機がWISHからタダで届きました。発注してから3か月で遅すぎたので返金されたけど、入れ違いで届きました。もらっていいそうです。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed shopping at TSURUYA super market. Kaito really likes this shopping cargo.

  ツルヤで買い物でした。Kaitoマンはこの車が大好きです。Kaitoマン号と呼んでいます。

No comments:

Post a Comment