Monday, August 17, 2020

17th Aug. Kappa Sushi Restaurant Alone 独りかっぱ寿司だぞ

「Kappa Sushi Restaurant Alone」

8月17日 独りかっぱ寿司だぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I jogged in the morning.

  朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑We saw Tamami off at the entrance. Tamami started working today after summer vacation.

  玄関でTamamiさんを見送りました。Tamamiさんは夏休み明けの仕事開始です。

 

 

 

↑Kaito cleaned the entrance with blower,

  Kaitoマンは玄関をブロワで掃除して、

 

 

 

↑played with the construction site toy,

  くみかえ工事現場セットで遊び、

 

 

 

↑watched youtube with sitting gently,

  Youtubeを行儀よく座って見て、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman on the way then

  道中アンパンマンを見て

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. Kaito started nursery school after summer vacation as well. I only continue summer vacation one more day.

  保育園に行きました。Kaitoマンも夏休み明け保育園が始まりました。Torojiro先生のみあと1日夏休みがあります。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes at Kaito’s kids’ park. We need space to dry clothes.

  洗濯物を干しました。洗濯物を干すスペースがいります。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, I visited Kappa sushi restaurant alone.

  お昼頃かっぱ寿司に1人で行きました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed All-You-Can-Eat course.

  食べ放題を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑I finished about 40 plates.

  40皿ほど食べました。レギュラーコースは1貫盛がないので皿の数は伸びません・・・。

 

 

 

 

↑I paied the bill of Japanese site products for my friend in HK.

  日本のサイトで購入した請求額を香港の友達の為に払いました。友だちからペイパルで郵貯口座へ返ってきます。最近はお金のやり取りが凄いことになっていますねぇ~

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We played at Water World.

  ウォーターワールドで遊びました。

 



↑Kaito practiced soaking his face in the water.

  Kaitoマンは顔つけ練習をしました。

GOPR3127 17 Aug. 2020 Kaito is practicing soaking his face in the water

https://youtu.be/VdSPM3ew_Ws

 

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito’s boom is playing with an Anpanman float today.

  今日のブームはアンパンマン浮き輪と遊ぶことでした。

GOPR3122 17 Aug. 2020 Kaito is throwing Anpanman Float

https://youtu.be/A0S-cJWXn6E

GOPR3123 17 Aug. 2020 Racing with Anpanman Float, facing forward

https://youtu.be/tlTY2nR1d78

GOPR3124 17 Aug. 2020 Racing with Anpanman Float

https://youtu.be/rc-jbsyn2yc

GOPR3125 17 Aug. 2020 Racing with Anpanman Float, Water Slide

https://youtu.be/3cBF9mLqxt4

GOPR3126 17 Aug. 2020 Racing with Anpanman Float, facing forward

https://youtu.be/5LemHjAFxsg

 

 

 

↑After that we watched tablet PC at Osaka subway station.

  その後、地下鉄大阪駅で、タブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When Azusa and Blue Thunder came, we went out then watched them at the balcony.

  あずさとブルーサンダーが来る時、外に出てバルコニーで見ました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Disney World of English at Osaka Station. Kaito pulled tapes from the box I made.

  大阪駅でDWEを見ました。Torojiro先生作の箱から紐を引っ張りました。

GOPR3128 17 Aug. 2020 Kaito is pulling tapes

https://youtu.be/xgXMs25WpIk


No comments:

Post a Comment