Saturday, August 29, 2020

29th Aug. Rocking Chair, Swimming Pool, McDonald's, New Sandals ロッキングチェア・プール・マクダナル・新しいサンダルだぞ

「Rocking Chair, Swimming Pool, McDonald's, New Sandals」

8月29日 ロッキングチェア・プール・マクダナル・新しいサンダルだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I jogged in the morning as usual. New gravel of our district is carried from somewhere because I finished the former one last week.

  朝いつも通り走りました。地区の新しい砂利がどこかから運ばれてきました。前の砂利を先週使い切ったからです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was sitting on the kids’ rocking chair.

  Kaitoマンは子ども用ロッキングチェアに座っていました。

 

 

 

↑I washed clothes then

  洗濯をして、

 

 

 

↑We played at our Water World.

  ウォーターワールドで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with pumped water and water slide.

  Kaitoマンは汲み上げた水とウォータースライダーで遊びました。

GOPR3146 29 Aug. 2020 ◎Water World 1 Pumped Water, Jump, Water Slide

https://youtu.be/CyqZQYgDvUM

GOPR3147 29 Aug. 2020 Water World 2 Pumped Water

https://youtu.be/MHftOaEPF_E

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOPR3148 29 Aug. 2020 Water World 3 Fall down from my back

https://youtu.be/hmB7zR3sQLY

GOPR3149 29 Aug. 2020 Water World 4 Kaito hit pumped water to GoPro

https://youtu.be/yQCTsopSf-w

GOPR3150 29 Aug. 2020 Water World 5 Kaito tries to hit pumped water to Anpanman float then move it back to the top of the slide

https://youtu.be/hz0m28QnF6I

↑Another movies. Kaito really likes Water World.

  その他の動画!Kaitoマンはウォーターワールドが大好きです。

 

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried to hit pumped water and Anpanman float to drone.

  Kaitoマンは汲み上げた水とアンパンマン浮き輪をドローンに当てようとしました。

 高度の高い映像もあります。

20200829105003 Drone Practice 1 Kaito is trying to hit pumped water

https://youtu.be/GWYgD5KZe7o

20200829105504 Drone Practice 2 Kaito threw Anpanman float to drone, high altitude

https://youtu.be/oqDOeSgNYQA

 

 

 

GOPR3151 29 Aug. 2020 Water World 6 10 times jump but he hit his knee at 8 of 10 times

https://youtu.be/ut5cyODhbnU

↑Kaito hit his knee on the slide then finished Water World.

  Kaitoマンは膝を滑り台にぶつけて、ウォーターワールドを終わりにしました。

 


 

↑After that I washed my car then

  その後、車を洗って

 

 

 

↑we had lunch at McDonald’s.

  マクダナルで昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑We haven’t come to McDonald’s more than 1 year, since last time we visited there in Korea last year, but we visited McDonald’s twice this month to get Doraemon toys.

  マクダナルに去年韓国で行ってから1年以上来ていませんでした(・・・と言うか普段日本ではほぼ利用しなくて、外国に行った時に、チップ無しでいつでも同じメニューが食べられる安心感で利用する程度のものでしたが・・・)今月ハッピーセットのドラえもんをゲットする為に2回来ています。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Matsumoto then rented Anpanman DVDs.

  それからアンパンマンDVDを借りました。

 

 

 

 

↑I’m investigating the rocking chair made by workmen.

  職人が作ったロッキングチェアを調査しています。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed shopping.

  買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito did Anpanman capsule toy vending machine then got Anpanman’s dog “Cheese”.

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンのガチャガチャをして、名犬チーズを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito did the self checkout counter.

  セルフレジをやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got green sandals.

  Kaitoマンは緑のサンダルを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑I bought these parts for the hawk kite.

  鷹の凧の為にパーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑Finally we played baseball.

  最後に野球をしました。

No comments:

Post a Comment