Sunday, October 8, 2017

8th Oct. The first person to achieve 一番乗りだぞ

「The first person to achieve」
10月8日 一番乗りだぞ


↑I took the baby bed apart.
  ベビーベッドを解体しました。




↑I borrowed it in August last year. Now it’s too small for him.
  去年の8月にベッドを借りました。今は小さくなりすぎました。


↑Kaito likes Browns.
  Kaitoマンはブラウン達が好きです。


 
↑We participated in two events.
  2つのイベントに参加しました。



↑One was SUNPRO’s event. I don’t know what it is. We can taste organic food.
  1つはSUNPROのイベントで、よくわかりませんが、天然の食が味わえます。



↑The other one was APULP’s event. We can buy a hamburger, grilled slices of meat on top of a bowl of rice etc for US$2.
  他のはAPULOのイベントでおいしい物が200円で買えるのです。



↑There were so many people making line.
  たくさんの人が行列を作っていました。



↑We had lunch at the park near Shiojiri Tankakan.
  塩尻短歌館の近くの公園で昼ごはん。


 
↑We visited APINA amusement park and
  APINAに行き、


 
↑joined the bingo game.
  ビンゴゲームに参加しました。



↑Luckily Tamami became the first person to achieve bingo and
  運よくTamamiさんが一番にビンゴになり、


 
↑got this cute bear.
  かわいいクマさんをもらいました。



↑We are addicted to SWEET bakery.
 SWEET中毒です。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment