Saturday, October 14, 2017

14th Oct. Cultural Festival 2 文化祭だぞ2

「Cultural Festival 2」
10月14日 文化祭だぞ2


 
↑I dried clothes with Kaito.
  Kaitoマンと洗濯物を干しました。


 
↑We had the 2nd day of our cultural festival.
  文化祭2日目でした。


 
↑The main event was the sale.
  メインは販売でした。



↑Tamami and Kaito called on me and bought something.
  TamamiさんとKaitoマンも訪ねて来てくれて、何か買って帰りました。


 
↑We had a good sale and industrial art object, I am in charge of, were almost all sold out.
  良い販売でした。担当の工芸作品はほぼ売り切れました。


 
↑I had lunch at my favorite restaurant, Irimasu, with young teachers. I chose garlic sauce.
  お気に入りの「いります」食堂で若い先生達と食事をしました。にんにくソースを選びました。


 
↑Kaito got his new toy car at the sale.
  Kaitoマンは新しい車を販売で手に入れました。



↑He is climbing stairs with the car.
  その車と階段を登っております。



↑In the evening, we moved to Matsumoto and visited SWEET bakery and
  夜に松本のSWEETパン屋と、


 
↑Mochikichi, Japanese sweet shop.
  もち吉に行きました。


 
↑I participated in the drinking party given in recognition of person’s services of the cultural festival.
  文化祭の慰労会に参加しました。


 
↑After the party, I moved to Omachi city and stayed at the hotel where Tamami and Kaito were waiting for me.
  慰労会の後、大町市のホテルに泊まりました。TamamiさんとKaitoマンが待っていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment