「Birthday Party at nursery school」
9月24日 保育園での誕生日会だぞ

↑I
watched the TV program about nature early in the morning,
早朝、自然に関するテレビ番組を見て、

↑dried
clothes inside,
室内に洗濯物を干して、

↑made
carbonated drinks,
炭酸飲料を作って、

↑checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑harvested
vegetables.
野菜を収穫しました。

↑I
woke Ichina and Kaito up then
Tina姫とKaitoマンを起こして、

↑I
took Ichina for a walk around our house because she was crying.
Tina姫が泣いていたので家の周りの散歩に連れて行きました。

↑After
that, we ate breakfast,
その後、朝食を食べて、

↑saw
Tamami and Kaito off then
TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

↑went
to nursery school.
保育園に行きました。

↑It
seems there’s going to be a birthday party for children born in September at
nursery school soon.
もうすぐ保育園で9月生まれの誕生日会があるようです。

↑I
made wine barrel table with my student then
生徒と一緒にワイン樽テーブルを作って、

↑took
a school bus for the students who use dormitory after school.
放課後に寄宿舎を利用している生徒のバスに乗りました。

↑After
work, we ate dinner together,
仕事の後、一緒に夕食を食べて、

↑ate
delicious shine muscat grapes,
おいしいシャインマスカットを食べて、

↑played
until bath time then
お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

↑went
to bed early.
早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment