Tuesday, September 22, 2026

22nd Sep. 2026 Alps Azumino Park(Ohmachi), Gohei-mochi, Mountain Bike アルプス安曇野(大町)・五平餅・マウンテンバイクだぞ

「Alps Azumino Park(Ohmachi), Gohei-mochi, Mountain Bike」

9月22日 アルプス安曇野(大町)・五平餅・マウンテンバイクだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。



 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina created her sleeping space inside the bunk bed.

  Tina姫は2段ベッドに寝る場所を作りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we visited Tokutoku Udon, thick white noodles restaurant, Azumino branch. It’s like a normal house. It tasted good but I could only use one coupon at the time of payment.

  11時頃、安曇野の得得うどんに行きました。普通の家のようでした。おいしかったですが、支払いの時、クーポンが1つしか使えませんでした・・・。

 

 

 

↑Around 12:30 AM, we visited Chihiro Museum where I used to visit when I was in my university every time my aunts and uncle called on me from Osaka.

 12時半頃、ちひろ美術館に行きました。大学時代、大阪から伯母と伯父がやってきた時はよく来た所です。

 

 

 

↑Many things had come into existence that hadn’t been there before.

  当時なかったものがたくさんできていました。

 

 

 

↑A little past 1 PM, we arrived at Alps Azumino Park (Ohmachi Area).

  1時過ぎに、大町のアルプス安曇野公園に着きました。

 

 

 

↑First, we took a road train, got off at experience center then

  最初にロードトレインに乗って、体験センターで降りて、

 

 

 

↑made Gohei mochi that we ate yesterday at Gero Onsen.

  昨日下呂温泉で食べた五平餅を作りました。

 

 

 

↑It was bigger and tastier than what we ate yesterday.

  昨日のより大きくておいしかったです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we took the train again, moved to the end of the park then

  その後、またロードトレインに乗って、公園の端まで移動して、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed the huge indoor play equipment around 2 PM for 30 minutes.

  2時頃、大きな室内遊具を30分間楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and Tamami played at outdoor play equipment around there and

  その後、Tina姫とTamamiさんはそのあたりの外の遊具で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I walked back to the entrance while playing with some play equipment then

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はいくつか遊具で遊びながら公園の入口まで歩いて行って、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed mountain bikes. It was Kaito’s first time to ride on a mountain bike.

  マウンテンバイクを楽しみました。Kaitoマンはマウンテンバイクに乗るのは初めてでした。

 

 

 

↑There were 3 courses but only 1 course was open. Maybe next time.

  3コースありますが、今日は1つだけオープンしていました。多分次回!

 

 

 

↑Around 4:30 PM, we met up at the entrance, saw around several exhibition rooms,

  4時半頃、入口で会って、いくつか展示室を見て回り、

 

 

 

↑took photos again then left the park.

  写真をまた撮って公園を出ました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we passed by the Tokutoku Udon Restaurant we ate lunch. The restaurant closed down two weeks later.

  帰り道に、昼食を食べた得得うどんを通過しました。この店は2週間後に閉業となりました・・・。

 

 

 

↑At AEON MALL, we got a lot of chocolates,

  イオンモールでたくさんチョコを獲って、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner there

  夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played music instrument then left there.

  楽器を演奏してイオンを出ました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put gas in HIACE, we drove more than 360 miles during this five-day holiday,

  帰りにハイエースに給油しました。5連休中580km以上走りました。

 

 

 

↑I drew spring water then went back home around 8:30 PM.

  湧水を汲んで、8時半頃、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito fed the goldfish,

  Kaitoマンは金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

↑we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment