Monday, September 14, 2026

14th Sep. 2026 Jackpot, Losing ticket, Pocky 大当たり・はずれ・ポッキーだぞ

「Jackpot, Losing ticket, Pocky」

9月14日 大当たり・はずれ・ポッキーだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith and the TV program about Japanese nature,

  ピタゴラスイッチと日本の自然番組を見て、

 

 

 

↑I hit the jackpot then

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then Kaito drew losing ticket 3 times, haha.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、Kaitoマンはトリプルいんけつを達成しました(笑)

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito ate breakfast,

  それからKaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off,

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast,

  Tina姫は朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I taught woodworking as usual and

  いつも通り木工を教え、

 

 

 

↑we made a poster encouraging students to read.

  読書を呼びかけるポスターを作りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was playing at a living room.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫は居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑We ate Pocky for dessert. We have a lot of Pocky at home because Ichina and Kaito are geniuses at getting Pocky, haha.

  デザートにポッキーを食べました。我が家にはポッキーがたくさんあります。Tina姫とKaitoマンがポッキー獲りの天才だからです(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, we played until bath time then went to bed early.

  その後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment