Sunday, September 6, 2026

6th Sep. 2026 Kayak and Monkey Bars, Strawberry カヤックと雲梯・イチゴだぞ

「Kayak and Monkey Bars, Strawberry」

9月6日 カヤックと雲梯・イチゴだぞ

 

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

 

↑At 6 AM, I cleaned our district with neighbors.

  6時にご近所さんと地区掃除をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I replaced the broken planter with a new one,

  その後、壊れたプランターを新しくして、

 

 

↑replaced the broken water pipe connector,

  割れた水道コネクターを交換して、

 

 

 

↑jogged around our house.

  家の周りを走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito hit the jackpot.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは大当たりを出しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched TV at Osaka Station then

  その後、大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑we practiced kayak and monkey bars around 10:30 AM.

  10時半頃、カヤックと雲梯を練習しました。

 

 

 

↑Although, it’s too cold to get in the swimming pools, we can enjoy kayak and monkey bars.

  寒くてプールに入れませんが、カヤックと雲梯は楽しめます。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina put the toy hornet away and I drained swimming pools.

  それからTina姫はスズメバチを片付けて、Torojiro先生はプールの排水をしました。

 

 

 

↑While they were watching tablet PC,

  2人がタブレットを見ている間に、

 

 

 

↑I cleaned the swimming pools and started filling the swimming pools with river water.

  プールを掃除して、川水を注ぎ始めました。

 

 

 

↑While Ichina and Kaito were playing with monkey bars, the hornet was flying around them, so I caught it with a net and submerged it in the swimming pool for over an hour. To my surprise, it was still alive, so I splayed it with insecticide.

 Tina姫とKaitoマンが雲梯で遊んでいる時に、スズメバチが周りを飛んでいたので、網で捕まえ、プールに1時間以上沈めました。驚くことにまだ生きていたので、殺虫剤をかけました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina picked one strawberry. She really likes strawberry.

  その後、Tina姫はイチゴ1つを摘み取りました。いちご大好きです。

 

 

 

↑Around 2:30 PM, we visited LAKE WALK Okaya then enjoyed 10 yen crane game, visited GIGO amusement park nearby then got snacks.

  2時半頃、レイクウォーク岡谷へ行き、10円キャッチャーを楽しみ、近くのGIGOへも行き、お菓子を獲りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4:30 PM, we enjoyed shopping at Second Street,

  4時半頃、セカンドストリートで買い物を楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑visited PLUS ONE and LAWSON, got free drink,

  プラスワンとローソンに行き、無料ドリンクをもらって、

 

 

 

↑drew spring water then went back home.

  湧水を汲んで家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I finished filling swimming pools with river water,

  1万リッターの川水を注ぎ終え、

 

 

 

↑we played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, I made carbonated drinks then we went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作って、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment