Wednesday, September 9, 2026

9th Sep. 2026 Cleared the game in the 40-second range for the first time, For the first time in over 25 years 初40秒台・25年以上ぶりだぞ

「Cleared the game in the 40-second range for the first time, For the first time in over 25 years」

9月9日 初40秒台・25年以上ぶりだぞ

 

 


 

↑I cleared the game in the 40-second range for the first time early in the morning,

  早朝、過去最速の40秒台でゲームをクリアして、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Around 7:20 AM, I arrived at school,

  7時20分頃、学校について、

 

 

 

↑took a bus with students then

  生徒たちとバスに乗って、

 

 

 

↑visited Nagano City. First, we visited the workplace that launders item such as linen sheets.

  リネンでシーツなどの洗濯を行っている会社を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited the ‘Fruits Land’ restaurant then had lunch.

  その後、フルーツランド(中野市)に行き、昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑Since, it was raining heavily, we changed our destination from Togakushi to Shinanomachi. We visited the museum about Naumann’s elephant. I had been here more than 25 years ago.

  雨が激しく降っていたので、目的地を戸隠から信濃町に変えました。ナウマンゾウ博物館に行きました。25年以上前に来たことがありました。

 

 

 

↑At the hotel near Togakushi, we ate dinner then went to bed early.

  戸隠の近くのホテルで夕食を食べて、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment