Saturday, June 28, 2025

28th Jun. 2025 New Waterslide, Nawate Street, Bowling 新しいウォータースライダー・繩手通り・ボウリングだぞ

「New Waterslide, Nawate Street, Bowling, 」

6月28日 新しいウォータースライダー・縄手通り・ボウリングだぞ


 


↑I cleared the game of Kaito’s favorite amusement park application quickly,

  素早くKaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークアプリのゲームをクリアして、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged 6.5 miles.

 10kmほど走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I watered plants then

  その後、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑started Water World at 9:30 AM with Kaito’s friend, Hiiro.

  Hiiro君も加わり、9時半にウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Since, the bigger swimming pool was made deeper, its wall became high so I needed to make long slide to connect the bigger swimming pool to the smaller one.

  大きなプールの水深を深くしたので、壁が高くなります。なので、小さいプールに繋がる長い滑り台を作る必要がありました。

 

 

 

↑Now, the depth of the bigger swimming pool is the same as last year, 2 feet.

  今は、水深は去年と同じ50cm程です。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed Water World a lot.

  ウォーターワールドで、いっぱい楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑I check water quality every time.

  毎回水質をチェックしています。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina made drink we drink today,

  Tina姫は今日飲むドリンクを作って、

 

 

 

↑we removed the flying disk stuck in the tree,

  木に引っかかったフリスビーを取り、

 

 

 

↑left for Matsumoto around 2:30 PM.

  2時半頃、松本に向け出発しました。

 

 

 

↑We parked at AEON mall and visited Nawate district. Tamami will do school excursion here next month.

  イオンモールに停め、繩手地区に行きました。Tamamiさんは来月ここで遠足をします。

 

 

 

↑We walked along the Nawate Street. The street is famous for Frog.

  繩手通り沿いに歩きました。蛙で有名です。

 

 

 

 

↑We played at a river for a while,

  しばらく川で遊んで、

 

 

 

 

↑ate taiyaki, fish-shaped waffle.

  たい焼きを食べました。

 

 

 

↑I was fascinated by the folding type chair and table.

折り畳み式イスとテーブルに魅了されました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played bowling. Kaito really likes bowling.

それからボウリングをしました。Kaitoマンはボウリング大好きです。

MOV_7649 2025.06.28 Bowling, Ichina, one more!


https://youtube.com/shorts/LffAkQf3UCo

MOV_7650 2025.06.28 Bowling, Ichina, Run-up


https://youtube.com/shorts/Bjqu0zYKZ2A

MOV_7651 2025.06.28 Bowling, Kaito, split


https://youtube.com/shorts/75few0m0lYs

MOV_7652 2025.06.28 Bowling, Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/897-6sI-4hA

 

 

↑Because we were very tired, after dinner and bath, we went to bed right away.

とても疲れていたので、夕食とお風呂の後、すぐに寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment