Wednesday, June 11, 2025

11th Jun. 2025 Centipede, Air Fryer, Solar Panel ムカデ・ノンフライヤー・ソーラーパネルだぞ

「Centipede, Air Fryer, Solar Panel」

6月11日 ムカデ・ノンフライヤー・ソーラーパネルだぞ

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks then

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast, Ichina rolled her eyes,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、Tina姫は白目をむいて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami off, watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  Tamamiさんを見送って5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑we went to Kaito’s school first because it was raining heavily.

  まずKaitoマンの学校へ行きました。雨が激しく降っていたからです。

 

 

 

↑After that, I took Ichina to her nursery school as usual.

  その後、いつも通りTina姫を保育園に送りました。

 

 

 

↑I poured water into the swimming pool.

  プールに水を注ぎました。

 

 

 

↑I taught woodwork then

  木工を教えて、

 

 

 

↑visited the workplace one of my students is taking on-the-job training.

  一人の生徒が現場実習をしている職場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑When I stopped pouring water, I found the centipede. It’s big as a Japanese centipede.

  プールの水を止めた時、ムカデを発見しました。日本のムカデとしては大きいです。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching tablet PC and Kaito was doing his homework.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はタブレットを見ていて、Kaitoマンは宿題をやっていました。

 

 

 

↑I distributed local newsletter,

  地域の会報を配り、

 

 

 

↑checked vegetable farm,

  野菜畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑received the air fryer from Amazon. We use it for French Fries, deep fried chicken etc…

  ノンフライヤーをアマゾンから受け取りました。フライドポテトや唐揚げなどに使います。

 

 

 

↑I also received the big solar panel from Amazon. I use it for HIACE to charge sub battery.

  アマゾンから大きなソーラーパネルも受け取りました。ハイエースのサブバッテリー充電の為に使います。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters and Chiikawa then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズとちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment