Sunday, June 15, 2025

15th Jun. 2025 The joy of harvest 収穫の喜びだぞ

「The joy of harvest」

6月15日 収穫の喜びだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑visited the district square to cut grass with neighbors at 6 AM.

  6時に地区広場の草刈りに行きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I drew spring water,

  帰りに湧水を汲んで、

 

 

 

↑washed light dump truck,

  軽ダンプを洗って、

 

 

 

↑cut grass around kids’ park,

  キッズパーク付近の草を刈って、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑went round the collect money in the neighborhoods,

  近所の集金に回って、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog.

  ジョギングに出かけました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I measured the size of pallets to make joint parts for making walls taller.

  その後、プールの壁を高くするためのジョイントパーツを作るために、パレットのサイズを測りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina blew soap bubbles,

  それから、Tina姫はシャボン玉を飛ばして、

 

 

 

↑I moved laundry to a carport because it might be raining,

  雨が降るかも知れなかったのでカーポートに洗濯物を移動し、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch,

  昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑checked potato field,

  ジャガイモ畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑sent the photo of solar panel to my father Kazuo then

  ソーラーパネル写真を父Kazuoさんに送って、

 

 

 

↑visited Osakada Park around 2:30 PM. Although, it was raining until a few minutes ago, it was very hot after the rain.

  2時半頃、小坂田公園に行きました。数分前まで雨が降っていましたが、その後はとても暑かったです。

 

 

 

↑We rode on battery cars.

  バッテリーカーに乗りました。

MOV_6785 2025.06.15 Osakada Park, Battery Car, Ichina and Kaito


https://youtu.be/FP5Zmug9sjk

MOV_6788 2025.06.15 Osakada Park, Battery Car, Ichina and Kaito


https://youtu.be/WBf0CHZbDU0

 

 

 

↑Following that, we enjoyed indoor playground equipment.

  それから、室内遊具を楽しみました。

 

 

 


↑Once, I dropped Ichina, Kaito and Tamami off at home then visited the post office to send information about traveling charger to Kazuo, visited 100 yen shop to buy a timer Tamami wants.

  一旦3人を家で降ろし、走行充電器情報をKazuoさんへ送るため郵便局へ、Tamamiさんが欲しいタイマーを買いに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina harvested the big strawberry and was very pleased.

  それから、Tina姫は大きなイチゴを収穫して、とても喜びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑lay down with Koro-suke,

  コロ助と一緒に寝転んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Chiikawa then went to bed.

  タブレット(ちいかわ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment