Tuesday, June 17, 2025

17th Jun. 2025 Snake, Parents' Day ヘビ・参観日だぞ

「Snake, Parents' Day」

6月17日 ヘビ・参観日だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Switch TV,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑hit the jackpot,

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up and ate breakfast.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送った時、

 

 

 

↑We found the snake at our yard.

  庭でヘビを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑After we saw Kaito off,

  Kaitoマンを見送った後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina harvested strawberry then

  Tina姫はイチゴを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC.

  タブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑The snake was still there so I threw it away with the tong then

  ヘビがまだそこにいたので、トングで投げて、

 

 

 

↑we went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We weeded the green onions’ field.

  ネギ畑の草取りをしました。

 

 

 

↑I have almost finished pouring water into the pool.

  プールへの注水がほぼ完了しました。

 

 

 


↑After school lunch, I took a leave, visited Kaito’s school. It was a Parents’ Day and Kaito was doing well.

  給食の後、年休を取りKaitoマンの学校に行きました。参観日でKaitoマンはよくやっていました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we moved to Azumino City then Kaito had a regular check-up.

  その後、安曇野市へ行き、Kaitoマンの定期検診でした。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Harashin supermarket and ate ice cream there.

  それから原信でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After we came back home, I handed over the district money I had collected to the group leader.

  家に帰ってから、集めた地区の集金を班長に渡しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  Tina姫は大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, made carbonated drinks,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  タブレット(まいぜんシスターズ)を見て、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment