Monday, February 20, 2023

20th Feb. Kiso-Fukushima, Challenge course 木曽福島・チャレンジコースだぞ

「Kiso-Fukushima, Challenge Course」

2月20日 木曽福島チャレンジコースだぞ

 

 

 

↑I ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm.

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認しました。

 

 

 


↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played together,

  一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑found something in the garbage can.

  ゴミ箱の中に何かを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑I went to Kiso-Fukushima with watching the freight train.

  貨物列車を見ながら木曽福島へ移動しました。

 

 

 

↑I bought 2 ticket holders for Ichina for 300 yen each. I need to pay more than 2,500 to get 500 yen happy coupon. My one-day chair lift ticket is 2,000 yen (US$15) every time, though I use another 2,000 yen coupon every time. Haha Usually, I use 2,000 yen coupon and Kaito uses 1,000 yen coupon for ticket then get 500 yen coupon.

  それぞれ300円でTina姫へ2つのチケットホルダーを買いました。2,500円以上払って500円クーポンがもらえるのです。1日券は毎回2,000円です。野麦峠シーズン券割引。毎回2,000円の他のクーポン(ふるさと納税返礼品)を使います(笑) いつもはTorojiro先生2,000円、Kaitoマン1,000円、合わせて2,500円以上でクーポンもらっています。還元率半端ない(笑)

 

 

 

↑I started from telemark ski.

  テレマークスキーから始めました。

 

 

 

↑Since it was weekday, skiers who practice slalom weren’t there so Challenge course was open.

  平日だったのでスラローム練習の人々がおらず、チャレンジコースが開いていました。

GOPR0824 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Telemark, Challenge course for slalom, First time


https://youtu.be/QQWVu95WoE0

 

 

 

↑I’ve become used to telemark ski.

  テレマークスキーに慣れてきました。

GOPR0825 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Telemark, From the top, Sky - Secret C - Snake - Family B, A course


https://youtu.be/ePuOgr933VE

 

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch in our car.

  車内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I enjoyed ski.

  昼食後、スキーを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We have less snow this season.

  今シーズンは雪が少ないです。

GOPR0826 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Triun, From the top to the bottom, Challenge course for slalom,


https://youtu.be/N7Mx3bKXXwQ

GOPR0828 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Elan, Secret C' course, First time this season


https://youtu.be/bPWcpqhymIA

 

 

 

↑Weekday ski is fun.

  平日スキーは楽しいです。

GOPR0829 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Elan, Bump


https://youtu.be/Kb6gKAk3Y8U

GOPR0830 2023.02.20 Kiso-Fukushima, Elan, From the top to the bottom, Secret A bump


https://youtu.be/_k5V-hkhOak

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I picked up Kaito at his nursery school.

  帰りに保育園にお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We watched passing trains. Kaito’s height became the same level as the fence.

  通過電車を見ました。Kaitoマンの背はフェンスと同じになりました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together.

  一緒に夕食でした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito appeared on TV, haha.

  Kaitoマンはテレビに出ました。

GOPR0858 2023.02.20-24 Kaito appears on TV


https://youtu.be/nNOOcCVOLdw


https://youtu.be/cpiVlp9jBGE

 


https://youtu.be/b8CgKXcdPdw
 ←テレビ局のリンク 2月20日~24日

 

 

 

↑Ichina really likes Anpanman.

  Tina姫はアンパンマン大好きです。

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment