Friday, February 10, 2023

10th Feb. Heavy Snowfall, I lost my keys 大雪・鍵を失くしたぞ

「Heavy Snowfall, I lost my keys」

2月10日 大雪・鍵を失くしたぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑scattered sawdust at the kids’ park because it would be snowing soon. Snow works as a fixing agent, otherwise sawdust is easily blown away at the beginning.

  キッズパークに木屑をまきました。雪は定着剤として働いてくれます。まき初め、木屑は飛ばされやすいのです。

 

 

 

↑When I was playing with Ichina and Kaito,

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んでいる時、

 

 

 

↑it started snowing.

  雪が降り始めました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I filled these holes in the wall then

  壁の穴を塞いで

 

 

 

↑shoveled snow almost all day long.

  ほぼ1日中雪かきをしていました。

 

 

 

↑I left school around 2 PM when all students left for their home, because I need to shovel snow around my house again.

  2時頃、生徒全員が帰った後、自分も家に帰りました。家周辺の雪かきがあるからです。

 

 

 

↑I did snow shoveling for more than 1 hour but

  1時間以上雪かきしましたが、

 

 

 

↑I had another place, balcony and carport etc, to snow shovel.

  他にもバルコニーやカーポートなど雪かきする場所があります。

 

 


 I noticed that I lost keys of our house, bicycle, ski carrier etc bundled with a key ring, somewhere around a yard when I was snow shoveling.

  雪かきをしている時、キーホルダーにまとめられた、家・自転車・スキーキャリアなどの鍵を庭のどこかで失くしたと気づきました。この雪で、うちの庭で探し出すのは不可能です・・・。

 




↑Ichina and Tamami came back from grandparents’ house at 4 PM.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんがじいじばあばの家から4時頃帰ってきました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up at his nursery school. Kaito really likes snowfall.

  Kaitoマンの保育園にお迎えに行きました。Kaitoマンは雪が降るのが大好きです。

 

 

 

↑After that I snow shoveled the roof of a carport and a balcony.

  その後、カーポートの屋根とバルコニーの雪かきをしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played shogi with Tamami and Ichina played together with me.

  KaitoマンはTamamiさんと将棋をして、Tina姫はTorojiro先生と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I bought the new switch for the light of toilet then completely solved the problem.

  トイレのライト用の新しいスイッチを買ってきて、完全に問題を解決しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We received gifts from Osaka.

  大阪から贈り物が届きました。

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment