Saturday, April 9, 2022

9th Apr. Bush Warbler, 300 points, Gravel ウグイス・300点・砂利だぞ

「Bush Warbler, 300 points, Gravel」

4月9日 ウグイス・300点・砂利だぞ

 

 

 

 


 

↑I jogged in the morning. The skunk cabbages are at their best now.

  朝走りました。水芭蕉が見頃です。

 

 

 

↑Although they restored the bridge at last,

  ついにこの橋を修復しましたが、

 

 

 

↑They haven’t restored this road yet.

  この道はまだ直していません。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I saw these beautiful snow mountains then

  帰りにキレイな雪山を見て、

 

 

 

↑listened bush warblers singing.

  ウグイスのさえずりを聴きました。

20220409_071733 Bush Warbler


https://youtu.be/ZyUN5wFJ5hU

 

 

 

↑I carried gravel last night.

  昨夜、砂利を運びました。

 

 

 

↑After I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干してから

 

 

 

↑I found that all 4 televisions got more than 300 points at the game of scissors-paper-rock.

  4台全てのテレビがめざましじゃんけんで300点超えだと分かりました。なかなかレアです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was eating baby food and Kaito was helping her.

  Tina姫は赤ちゃん飯を食べていて、Kaitoマンはお手伝いしていました。

 

 

 

↑I changed the broken part of the security camera to the new one.

  防犯カメラの壊れたパーツを新しいものに替えました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30, we carried soil by light truck 3 times.

  10時半頃、土を軽トラで3回運びました。

 

 


↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

↑we carried another soil for our farm,

  もう1杯の土を畑の為に運び、

 

 

 

↑carried gravel one more time then moved to my school.

  もう1度砂利を運び、学校に移動しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with these playground equipments then

  校庭遊具で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑played mallet golf near my school.

  学校近くでマレットゴルフをしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina always plays with a remote control until she is ready for bath.

  Tina姫はお風呂の準備ができるまでいつもリモコンで遊びます。

No comments:

Post a Comment