Thursday, July 23, 2020

23rd Jul. On the ceiling 天井にだぞ

「On the ceiling」

7月23日 天井にだぞ

 

 





 

↑In the morning, I noticed the stag beetle disappeared from the box I put on the 1st floor.  

  朝、1階に置いた箱からクワガタがいなくなっているのに気づきました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami found it on the ceiling of 2nd floor. First Kaito said “There is a new stag beetle” but when I show the empty box, he corrected his explanation “The stag beatle in the box moved to the 2nd floor” That’s right Kaito!!

  Tamamiさんが2階の天井にいるのを発見しました。Kaitoマンは最初「新しいクワガタがいる」と言いましたが、空っぽの箱を見せると、「箱の中にいたクワガタが2階に上がってきた」と訂正しました。その通り(でしょう)!色々な思考ができるようになってきたね~。

 

 

 

↑It was raining heavily so

  激しい雨だったので

 

 

 

↑I jogged in my house for 1 hour.

  家の中を1時間走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate his favorite snack, Neru neru neru ne.

  大好きなねるねるねるね(Kaitoマンはメルメルメルメと言いますが・・・)を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed fishing game and

  魚釣りゲームを楽しみ

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman DVD and practiced drone at a balcony.

  アンパンマンDVDを見まして、バルコニーでドローンを飛ばしました。

 GOPR3073 23 Jul. 2020 Drone Practice at the balcony 1

https://youtu.be/_kPfvhyCEio

 

GOPR3074 23 Jul. 2020 Drone Practice at the balcony 2 VS Blower

https://youtu.be/Ll3ddyq6Evs

 

GOPR3075 23 Jul. 2020 Drone Practice at the balcony 3 VS Blower

https://youtu.be/VxJ2PvL5EqQ

 



 

↑Thanks to the imformation from customer service, the dog has been recovered from illness.  

  消費者センターの情報のお陰で、ワンワンが病気から立ち直りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played together with the dog and Ted bear. They are all happy.

  Kaitoマンは、そのワンワンとテッドくまさんと遊びました。みんなハッピーです。

No comments:

Post a Comment