Sunday, July 12, 2020

12th Jul. New Course 新しいコースだぞ

「New Course」

7月12日 新しいコースだぞ

 

 



↑I woke up early and moved to the pond then

  早起きして、池に移動して、

 

 

 

↑cut grass together with local residents who are farmers, though I’m not a farmer.

  地域住民で農業をしている人たちと草刈りをしました。Torojiro先生は農業従事者ではありませんが・・・

 

 

 

↑Following that I jogged along the new course one of farmers told me.

  その後、1人の農家のおっちゃんが教えてくれた新しいコースに沿って走りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I went on the usual course to the lake MIdoriko.

  帰りにいつものコースでみどり湖まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑The trader of a storehouse visited our house then we decided the place to set up a storehouse.

  倉庫業者が来て、倉庫を設置する場所を決めました。3m×3.5mありますが、どこでもいいようです。

 

 

 

↑After that I picked garbage together with Kaito.

  その後Kaitoマンとゴミ拾いをしました。

 

 

 

↑Since I noticed a train would come soon, we walked up the slope.

  電車が来ると分かったので、坂道を上がりました。

 

 

 

 

↑At last Kaito succeeded to watch train here. He was listening to its sounds.

  ようやくKaitoマンはここで電車が見られました。いつも音だけ聞いていました。

20200712_121936 Commuter train near our house, Higashi Shiojiri Station

https://youtu.be/XPPpXr0daeY

 

 

 

↑We received the gift for the celebrations of our moving from Tamami’s parents.

  Tamamiさんの両親から引越祝いをいただきました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park then

  キッズパークで遊んで

 

 

 

↑had lunch party with Tamami’s parents.

  Tamamiさんの両親と昼食会をしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at my massage bed and

  Kaitoマンはマッサージベッドと

 

 

 

 

↑at Osaka Station.

  大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

 

↑In the evening, we watched Azusa at our balcony then Kaito and I went shopping to Valor Supermarket.

  夕方バルコニーであずさを見て、スーパーバローに買い物に行きました。

20200712_173149 Azusa from our balcony

https://youtu.be/l2wSCrSk5gw

 

 

 

 

↑Lately Kaito wants to buy presents for Tamami and I, although I pay them every time.

  最近KaitoマンはTamamiさんとTorojiro先生にプレゼントを買いたがります。お金を払うのはTorojiro先生ですが・・・

 

 

 

↑Kaito danced together with Gaikocchan.

  がいこっちゃんとダンスをしました。

No comments:

Post a Comment