Sunday, October 20, 2019

20th Oct. Omachi Marathon 大町マラソンだぞ

「Omachi Marathon」
10月20日 大町マラソンだぞ



↑Around 8 AM, we arrived at the start point of Omachi marathon.
  8時頃、大町マラソンのスタート会場へ着きました。

 



↑At 8:50 the competition started.
  8時50分にスタートしました。




↑Until 10 km (6 miles) point, I ran at a fast pace.
  10km地点までは速いペースで走りました。




↑I reduced the speed from 10 km to 20 km, because it’s going up.
  10kmから20kmまでの10kmの登りでペースを落としました。




↑I crossed the river, went down for 6 km, ran along the lake Kizaki, then
  橋を渡り、6km下り、木崎湖沿いに走って

  



↑went up the hardest slope for 4 km. 35km point is 100m (300 feet) higher than 31 km point.
  1番きつい坂道を4km登りました。35km地点は、31km地点より100m高いのです。



↑I always run the last 5 km with painful steps. Omachi marathon is one of the hardest course in Japan (vertical drop 600 feet).
  いつもラスト5kmはヘロヘロです。大町マラソンは標高差200mの最もきついコースの1つです。



 ↑Kaito and Tamami were waiting for me at the entrance of the field.
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんが競技場入口で待っていました。





 ↑Although I finished it within 4 hours, I couldn’t make it this year. Maybe next year.
  去年は4時間を切りましたが、今年は無理でした。たぶん来年は!





↑We took photos at the gate.
  ゲートで写真を撮りました。



↑I took a bath.
  風呂に入りました。



↑We visited SWEET bakery,
  SWEETと




↑APINA
  アピナへ行きました。



↑Kaito played at Osaka Station and I had a massage many times.
  Kaitoマンは大阪駅で遊び、Torojiro先生はマッサージを何度も受けました。




↑We need to dispose this old massage chair.
  古いマッサージチェアを処分しなければなりません。

No comments:

Post a Comment