Saturday, November 17, 2018

17th Nov. Investigation 調査だぞ

「Investigation」
11月17日 調査だぞ



↑Kaito is sleeping with a lot of stuffed animals.
  Kaitoマンはたくさんのぬいぐるみと寝ています。





↑He chose different sock haha.
  Kaitoマンは違う靴下を選びました。





↑I jogged as usual for 6.5 miles.
  いつも通り10kmほど走りました。





↑Kaito delivered a circular notice himself.
  Kaitoマンは回覧板を一人で届けました。





↑He knows which house he should go next.
  次にどこの家に行けばいいか知っています。





↑Following that we visited the furniture store and checked up on composition of a rocking chair.
  その後、家具屋へ行き、ロッキングチェアの作りを調査しました。





↑I asked the staff to allow me to take photos of Kaito playing. They willingly accept it.
  店員さんに遊んでいるKaitoマンの写真を撮らせて欲しいとお願いしました。「まぁ~かわいい!どうぞどうぞ」と快諾してくれました。





↑To tell the truth I wanted to take a photo of the rocking chair’s composition.
  実を言うと、ロッキングチェアの構造を写したいだけでした。





↑I got the knack of producing rocking chairs and I need to remodel the base of mine.
  コツをつかみました。ロッキングチェアの底面を改良しなければなりません。





↑After that I practiced batting.
  その後バッティング練習をしました。





↑We had lunch at the Golden Shokudou restaurant.
  ゴールデン食堂で昼食でした。





↑At the sports gear shop, I got a season ticket of Yabuhara ski field for US$260.
  スーパースポーツゼビオでやぶはらスキー場のシーズン券を買いました。早割26,000円です。


 
↑I don’t like to stop at a railway crossing but Kaito likes it because he can watch trains there.
  踏切に引っ掛かることは好きではありませんが、Kaitoマンは好きです。電車が見られるからです。





↑Whenever Kaito sees slide, he plays on it.
  滑り台を見たら、必ず滑ります。





↑They enjoyed a drum game.
  太鼓の達人をしました。





↑Two-sword fencer Kaito enjoyed shopping.
  二刀流Kaitoマンは買い物を楽しみました。





↑Kaito rode on an Anpanman scooter and played with block toys.
  アンパンマンスクーターに乗って、ブロックで遊びました。

No comments:

Post a Comment