Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2nd Jan. First Worship 初詣だぞ

「First Worship」
1月2日 初詣だぞ




↑Kaito was walking in the room.
  Kaitoマンは部屋の中を歩いていました。





↑There was a snowfall of 10 centimeters last night. I shoveled snow with Tamami’s father.I don’t go sking on 2nd January every year.
  昨夜は10cmほど雪が降りました。義父と雪かきをしました。毎年1月2日はスキーに行きません。年賀の配達がないようなもんです。


 
↑This is our breakfast which I got at an amusement store.
  今日の朝食、ゲーセンで取った4人前焼きそば。





↑Kaito used his ski pole for the first time. He really likes it because he always wants to use both hands, he is a two-sword fencer.
  Kaitoマンは初めてスキーのストックを使いました。とても気に入りました。Kaitoマンはいつも両手を使いたい二刀流だからだと思います。





↑We payed a visit to Suwa Shrine.
  諏訪大社へ来ました。





↑We bought a kite of the sexagenary cycle. This is the year of wild boar in Chinese astrology.
  干支の凧を買いました。今年は猪です。


 
↑The fortune Kaito drew predicted very good, Tamami and I drew so so.
  Kaitoマンは大吉をひきました。TamamiさんとTorojiro先生は吉でした。





↑Kaito didn’t let go of the kite until he got on my car.
  Kaitoマンは車に乗るまで凧を放しませんでした。





↑He drove a car at an amusement park.
  Kaitoマンは車の運転をしました。


 
↑He seemed to be very tired.
  とても疲れたようです。


 
↑Blue one is Kaito’s skies.
  Kaitoマンのスキーです。





↑Kaito played with the penguin and ambulance.
  ペンちゃん、救急車と遊びました。




↑Kaito likes the kite very much.
  Kaitoマンはカイト好きです。

No comments:

Post a Comment