Sunday, September 25, 2016

25th Sep. Komagane Half Marathon 駒ヶ根ハーフマラソンだぞ

「Komagane Half Marathon」
9月25日 駒ヶ根ハーフマラソンだぞ
↑I woke up at 5:30 AM and prepared for the marathon competition.
  5時半に起きてマラソン大会の準備をしました。

↑Kaito was sleeping well.
  Kaitoマンはよく寝ておりました。
↑It takes me 1 hour to get to Komagane city.
  駒ヶ根まで1時間です。
↑This is a local character Komagappa.
  地域のキャラクター駒がっぱです。
↑I participated in the half marathon.
  ハーフマラソンに出場しました。
↑It was very hot and there are a lot of ups and downs on the course.
  とても暑くて、コースは上り下りだらけでした。
↑I managed to finish it within 2 hours.
  何とか2時間以内にゴールしました。
↑Komagane is the place where I took the volunteer training before I went to Tonga.
  駒ヶ根はトンガに行く前に訓練を受けた場所です。

↑We visited this restaurant with our English teacher Eric.
  語学の先生Ericとこのレストランに来ました。

↑After the race, I got these gifts and
  レースの後は、これらをいただき、

↑I had an acupuncture for free.
  鍼を無料でやってもらいました。
↑Following that I took a spa and then
  その後温泉に入り、
↑enjoyed sightseeing.
  観光を楽しみました。
↑What a healthy life style!
  ド健康ですな・・・。




↑I bought this plant, strawberry.
  イチゴを買いました。
↑After a long time away, I visited this restaurant Jagena.
  久しぶりに、じゃげなに来ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment