Saturday, April 29, 2017

29th Apr. Birthday 誕生日だぞ

「Birthday」
4月29日 誕生日だぞ


 
 
↑Kaito is reading the ABC book.
  ABCの本を読んでおります。ほんとか??


 
 
 
 
 
 
↑I went for a jog with flower viewing.
  花見をしながらジョギングに出かけました。


 
↑There used to be a factory. It had gone.
  かつては工場がありましたが・・・どっかに行ってしまいました。


 
 
↑I got to the top of a mountain path.
  峠まで行きました。


 
↑We can see the lake Suwa from the path.
  峠からは諏訪湖が見られます。


 
 
 
 
↑On the way back, I found very interesting signboards.
  帰りに面白い看板を見つけました。


 
 
↑These boards were in Azumino city but now they are walls.
  安曇野市にあった看板のようですが、今は壁です。


 
 
 
↑After I came back home, I played together with Kaito.
  帰ってKaitoマンと遊びました。


 
 
 
 
↑We enjoyed flower viewing by car and
  車で花見を楽しんで、


 
↑we moved to Matsumoto city.
  松本へ移動しました。


 
↑I got Minnie Mouse and gave it to Tamami because it’s my birthday today.
  ミニーを獲って、自分の誕生日なのでTamamiさんにあげました。


 
↑We had my birthday party at Cannery Row as usual.
  キャナリーロウでいつも通り誕生日会でした。


 
↑Although Kaito wants to eat delicious food
  Kaitoマンは豪華な食事を食べたいようですが、


 
↑he cannot.
  食べられません。


 
↑Anyway we had very good time.
  とにかくよい時間を過ごしました。


↑Thank you Tamami and Kaito.
  TamamiさんKaitoマンありがとうございました。


 
↑Finally I got a baby chair and Anpanman toy.
  最後に、赤ちゃんイスとアンパンマングッズを買いました。
 

No comments:

Post a Comment