Sunday, April 16, 2017

16th Apr. Nagano Marathon 長野マラソンだぞ

「Nagano Marathon」
4月16日 長野マラソンだぞ


 
↑We got up around 5 AM. My athlete’s number was very close to that of last year.
  5時頃起きました。ゼッケンは去年ととても近い番号でした。


 
↑This is my number last year.
  去年の番号です。


 
↑This hotel was very nice.
  よい宿でした。


 
↑Meals are pretty good!
  食事も最高でした。


 
↑Kaito is staring our meal.
  Kaitoマンは食事を眺めております。


 
↑It cost US$65/person include dinner and breakfast. Kaito was free. We will book here next year when I participate in the Nagano marathon.
  1人6,500円で、2食付き、Kaitoマンはただで、泣いた時の為に離れた部屋にしてくれました。来年マラソンに出る時もここに予約しようと思います。


 
↑This hotel is located in Kousyoku district and here is famous for an apricot. There are great many apricot trees.
  宿は更埴エリアにあって、そこは杏で有名です。たくさんの杏があります。


 
↑They also have beautiful cherry trees.
  桜の木もあります。


 
↑Around 6:30 AM, Tamami dropped me off at Yashiro railway station and I moved to start area in Nagano city by train.
  6:30頃、Tamamiさんに送ってもらい、屋代駅から長野市のスタート地点まで電車で行きました。


 
↑Tamami and Kaito enjoyed flower viewing around the hotel.
  TamamiさんとKaitoマンは宿付近の花見を楽しみました。


 
 
 
↑10,000 runners came together.
  1万人のランナーが集まりました。


 
↑I left my bag into container. They bring it to the goal point.
  荷物をコンテナに預けました。ゴール地点まで運んでくれます。


 
↑At 8:30 we started.
  8時半スタートしました。


 
↑Naoko Takahashi, gold medalist of Sydney Olympics Game in 2000,
  シドニー五輪金メダリストの高橋Qちゃんが応援に来てくれて、


 
↑She ran for 30km, 19 miles, with shaking hands with runners.
  30kmほど握手しながら走っていました。(サラ~~っと走り抜けて行ったのでよくわかりませんが、スタートで1万人全員見送った後に30kmも走ったそうで、ゴール地点に笑顔でいました。すごすぎです・・・)

 
 
 
 
 
↑The marathon course is always busy because 10,000 people are running.
  1万人が走っているのでコースはいつも渋滞でした。


 

↑We could enjoy flower viewing while we were running.
  走っている途中にお花見を楽しめました。




 
↑Thanks to the supporters I managed to finish the race.
  応援のお陰で何とか完走できました。

 
 
↑Although my time was very slow, very close to deadline, I didn’t feel pain compared with last year. Maybe because I changed my running form and I had O2 capsule treatment.
  タイムは足切りギリギリで遅かったのですが、去年に比べて痛みは感じませんでした。たぶん走り方を変えたのと、酸素カプセルに入ったからでしょう。



 
 
↑Anyway, I did it!
  とにかくフルマラソン完走しました。


 
↑I took bath immediately and
  すぐに風呂に入って、


 
↑enjoyed shopping at the second street. There are 4 second street shops in Nagano city.
  セカンドストリートで買い物をしました。長野市には4つ店があります。さすが県庁所在地。

No comments:

Post a Comment