Saturday, November 27, 2021

27th Nov. Pinwheel, New park to us, Bamboo Stilts 風車・新しい公園・竹馬だぞ

「Pinwheel, New park to us, Bamboo Stilts」

11月27日 風車・新しい公園・竹馬だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑Since it’s getting colder, I need to protect these plants with beautiful leaves and cactuses.

  寒くなってきているので、観葉植物とサボテンを守らなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was counting toy money and

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは子ども銀行のお金を数えていて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping.

  Tina姫は眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑What a cute costume! Tamami, Kaito and Ichina went out to buy our lunch.

  可愛らしい衣装!Tamamiさん、Kaitoマン、Tina姫はお昼の買い物に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑I cut garlic.

  ニンニクを切りました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami’s father made three pinwheels for Kaito and Ichina. I set them up at our yard.

  じいじがKaitoマンとTina姫の為に3つの風車を作ってくれました。庭に設置しました。

 

 

 

↑I washed summer tires and bicycle carrier then

  夏タイヤと自転車キャリアを洗って

 

 

 

↑fitted up my car with ski carrier.

  スキーキャリアを車に取り付けました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I made the special equipment to protect plants together with Kaito.

  それからKaitoマンと植物を守る特殊装置を作りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, we went out for shopping.

  2時頃、買い物に出ました。

 

 

 

↑Here is Hirata Park, new for us.

  自分たちにとって新しい公園「平田公園」です。

 

 

 

 

↑It’s beside Hirata railway station so we can watch trains.

  平田駅近くなので電車が見られます。

 

 

 

↑At Off House reuse shop, we bought Kaito’s bamboo stilts for ski training.

  オフハウスでスキートレーニングのため、Kaitoマンの竹馬を買いました。

 

 

 

↑At Watahan, I bought vinyl film for my special equipment to protect plants.

  綿半で植物を守る特殊装置のビニールシートを買いました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Doraemon together with bears.

  Kaitoマンはくまさん達と一緒にドラえもんを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Normal Kaito ate dinner as usual and

  普通のKaitoマンはいつも通り夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑naked Kaito was dancing at a bedroom.

  裸のKaitoマンが寝室で踊っていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment