Sunday, November 22, 2020

22nd Nov. L'ala Matsumoto, Wedding Ceremony ラーラ松本・結婚式だぞ

「L'ala Matsumoto, Wedding Ceremony」

11月22日 ラーラ松本・結婚式だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I jogged 9 miles to the Enrei mountain pass in the morning.

  朝、塩嶺峠まで14km走りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito came downto the first floor together with Ted bears.

  Kaitoマンはテッドくまさんと1階に下りました。

 

 

 

↑We visited L’ala Matsumoto.

  ラーラ松本に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We are not allowed to take photos of bathing suit especially photos of women so I took Kaito’s photos before another visitor entered.

  水着の人の写真を撮ることが許されないので、勘違いされないようにKaitoマンの写真を他の人が入ってくる前に撮りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes artificial wave pool the best. He is a brave boy.

  Kaitoマンは造波プールが一番好きです。勇敢な少年です。

 

 

 

↑Since the restrant beside the swimming pool finished this season, we bought some food and snacks then ate them at a rest station.

  プール横の食堂が今シーズン終了したので、食事とお菓子を買って休憩所で食べました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4 PM, we visited Matsumoto city center then Tamami dropped me there.

  4時頃、松本を訪れ、TamamiさんはTorojiro先生をそこで降ろしました。

 

 

 

↑I participated in the wedding ceremony of

  結婚式に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑Takuya and Yuka both of them are my colleagues.

  Takuya先生とYuka先生。新郎新婦とも同僚の先生です。

 

 

 

↑It was a heartwarming wedding ceremony.

  心温まる結婚式でした。

 

 

 

 ↑They displayed my wedding gift YAMANEKO & YAMANEKO-KO wedding edition. I really appreciate.

  結婚式バージョンの山ネコ&山ネコ子を飾ってくれました。光栄です!

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2020/03/23rd-mar-farewell-yamaneko.html

 

 


↑One of our colleague Yukiko got a wedding bouquet from Yuka. Next is your turn Yukiko.

  Yukiko先生が花嫁ブーケを手に入れました。次はあなたの番ですね!

 

 

 

 

↑Meals were all luxurious.

 食事が豪華でした

 

 

 

↑We exhanged gifts from students and teachers.

 生徒たち先生たちからのギフトを贈りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Takuya practiced piano hard then showed it for Yuka.

 Takuya先生はYuka先生のためにピアノを猛練習し披露しました。おぉ!

 

 

 

 

↑Thank you for inviting us! We wish you every happiness!!

 お招きいただきありがとうございました。末永くお幸せに~!

 

 

 

 

↑After the ceremony, I ate my favorite garlic Chinese noodles together with Shusaku and Takaya.

  式の後、お気に入りのにんにくたっぷりラーメンをShusaku先生、Takaya先生と食べました。

 

 

 

↑We can see a lot of trains at Matsumoto Station. I will come here again with Kaito.

 松本駅ではたくさんの電車が見られます。Kaitoマンとまた来ます。

No comments:

Post a Comment