Sunday, October 18, 2020

18th Oct. No Kids' Skies 子どもスキー無しだぞ

「No Kids' Skies」

10月18日 子どもスキー無しだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑I jogged in the morning.

  朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑I took the long course so I met the ghost Pooh.

  長いコースを選んだのでゴーストプーさんに会いました。

 

 

 

↑Tyrolean Forest is closing down next month so this signboard will be gone soon.

  チロルの森が来月終わるので、この看板もそのうち無くなるでしょう・・・。

 

 

 

↑We played marathon.

  マラソンごっこをしました。

 

 

 

↑I filed edges of timbers.

  角取りをしました。

 

 

 

↑I completed two shelves for our storehouse. Kaito calls them “The other Osaka Station”.

  倉庫用2台の棚を完成させました。Kaitoマンは他の大阪駅と言います。

 

 

 

↑These shelves are very strong so Kaito can play on them.

  とても丈夫なので、Kaitoマンは上に乗って遊べます。

 

 

 

↑We visited AEON mall.

  イオンモールに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Today’s lunch.

  今日の昼食

 

 

 

↑Kaito did a capsul-toy vending machine then got Baikinman toy.

  ガチャガチャでばいきんまんのおもちゃを手に入れました。最近欲しい物が出てきて、Kaitoマンもってます!

 

 

 

↑It’s Halloween season now.

  ハロウィンの時期ですね。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched and touched toy trains.

  Kaitoマンは電車を見て触りました。

 

 

 

↑Since my favorite ski shop “Stubborn Man Ski Shop” is very close to AEON mall so we visited there on foot.

  頑固親父のスキーショップがイオンモールに近いので、歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑There is no kids’ ski goods so Kaito lost interest soon. Oh man..!

  そこには子ども用スキーグッズがないので、Kaitoマンはすぐに飽きてしまいました。あら残念。。。

 

 

 

↑Kaito looks like Anpanman but he likes Anpanman’s enemy Baikinman.

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマン似ていますが、ばいきんまんが好きです。

 

 

 

↑He hasn’t watched “Thomas & Friends” for a long time.

  久しぶりにきかんしゃトーマスを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I set up the shelf for thigs and  

  物を置くための棚と

 

 

 

↑set up another one for bicycle.

  自転車用の棚を設置しました。

 

 

 

↑We need two more shelves.

  もう2台の棚が必要です。作らねば!

 

 

 

↑We ate delicious dinner.

  おいしい夕食を食べました。

No comments:

Post a Comment