Tuesday, December 31, 2019

31st Dec. Paprika パプリカだぞ

「Paprika」
12月31日 パプリカだぞ



↑Kaito was watching Shimajiro DVD gently.
  KaitoマンはしまじろうのDVDを行儀よく見ていました。




↑Since it was raining heavily, I visited Yabuhara alone.
  雨が激しく降っていたので、1人でやぶはらへ行きました。




↑I practiced snowboard, telemark ski and
  スノボ、テレマークスキーと


 
↑ski.
  スキーを練習しました。




↑In the afternoon, a patch of blue sky was visible between the clouds. Although the half of Yabuhara ski field is not open yet, I enjoyed it.
  午後、晴れ間が見えました。やぶはらの半分はまだオープンしませんが、楽しみました。
GOPR0810 31 Dec. 2019 Yabuhara, Last Run of 2019 Donguri Course
https://youtu.be/isTK-y8YI5A




↑On the way back, I visited my school then picked handmade ski stand.
  帰りに学校へ行って、手作りスキースタンドを取ってきました。


 
↑Once I came back my home then moved to Tamami’s parents’ house.
  一旦自宅へ戻って、Tamamiさんの実家へ行きました。


 
↑I put together the ski stand.
  スキースタンドを組み立てました。


 
↑We had New Year’s Eve party.
  大晦日パーティーをしました。




↑Kaito can dance and sing “Paprika” very well. He practiced it at his nursery school.
  Kaitoマンはパプリカのダンスと歌が上手です。保育園で練習したのです。




↑Kaito is really interested in the Panda moneybox.
  Kaitoマンはパンダ貯金箱に興味津々です。




↑I placed skies on my handmade ski stand.
  手作りスキースタンドにスキーを設置しました。



↑It has draining system haha.
  排水システムがあります。




↑Maybe Kaito likes it.
  多分Kaitoマンは気に入ってくれたでしょう。


 
↑We ate buckwheat noodles then saw the old year out.
  蕎麦を食べて、年越しをしました。





No comments:

Post a Comment