Sunday, July 31, 2016

31st Jul. My Parents 両親だぞ

「My Parents」
7月31日 両親だぞ


↑I jogged in the morning for 6 miles
  朝、10kmほど走りました。


↑There are many ups and downs so
  上り下りだらけなので、


↑I can’t finish it without walking. Oh man!
  歩かずにはいられません・・・いけないなぁ~


↑Here is the turning point.
  折り返し地点です。


↑Around noon, I went to Shiojiri railway station to pick my parents up.
  昼頃、両親を迎えに塩尻駅まで行きました。



↑They were supposed to call on Kaito in 2 weeks, after they take 3 or 4 straight holidays, but they couldn’t help rushing into the hospital,
  盆休みにゆっくり来る予定でしたが、駆け付けずにはいられなかったようです。


↑maybe because I sent photos of Kaito.
  たぶんKaito君の写真を送ったからでしょう。


↑When I took them to the railway station, I ate lunch at the Chinese noodles restaurant for the first time. It was a nice restaurant.
  駅まで送って行った時に初めてこのラーメン屋に行きました。よい所です。





↑Kaito is still very small.
  Kaito君はまだまだ小さいです。

↑Around 6 PM, one of my students’ parent of previous school called on me at the hospital and we received these cute gifts. Thank you very much.
  6時頃、以前の学校の保護者が訪ねてきてくれて、かわいい贈り物をいただきました。ありがとうございます。




↑Kaito will start learning English soon.
 Kaito君は間もなく英語学習を始めるでしょう。

No comments:

Post a Comment