Thursday, March 31, 2016

31st Mar. The Final Day 最終日だぞ

「The Final Day」
3月31日 最終日だぞ


↑I made a shelf and set it up.
 棚を作って設置しました。


↑I prepared 15 YAMANEKOs for teachers and
  15体の先生用山ネコを準備し、


↑displayed these special edition YAMANEKOs.
  特別バージョン山ネコを飾りました。




 

↑I ate this Chinese noodles for the first time in Minowa town.
  箕輪町で、このラーメンを初めて食べました。


↑Around 3 o’clock, I arrived at school and
  3時頃に学校へ行って、


↑we had a farewell party of our principal. She reached the age limit and retired from work. Thank you for your trouble for a long time.
  校長先生の送別会をしました。ご退官です。長年お疲れ様でした。


↑I gave 13 YAMANEKO dolls for teachers. No.470 to Mikiko,
  13体の山ネコを先生方にもらってもらいました。No.470をMikiko先生に


↑No.471 to Miyuki,
  No.471をMiyuki先生に


↑No.472 to the principal Ryouko,
  No.472を校長のRyouko先生へに


↑No.473 to Hisashi, 474 to Masahiro, 475 to Hiroaki, 476 to Kimiyo, 477 to Ikumi, 478 to Kana, 479 to Natsuko, 480 to Natsue, 481 to Katsumi and
  No.473をHisashi先生、474をMasahiro先生、475をHiroaki先生、476をKimiyo先生、477をIkumi先生、478をKana先生、479をNatsuko先生、480をNatsue先生、481をKatsumi先生に、


↑No. 482 to Tatsuma. I couldn’t give it for all of teachers so I’ll bring it next time I come here.
 そしてNo.482をTatuma先生に渡しました。全員には渡せなかったので、次回来る時にもってきます!


Thank you for receiving YAMANEKO. Thank you for your kindness over the last 3 years and I hope you all good luck in the next school year.
  皆様、山ネコを受け取っていただきありがとうございます。3年間お世話になりました。来年度のご活躍をお祈りします。

No comments:

Post a Comment