Sunday, January 11, 2026

11th Jan. 2026 Asahi Prime Ski Field, Hourinji Temple あさひプライム・宝輪寺だぞ

「Asahi Prime Ski Field, Hourinji Temple」

1月11日 あさひプライム・宝輪寺だぞ

 

 


 








↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks then

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールと植物を確認しました。

 

 

↑before Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きる前に、

 

 

 

↑I visited Asahi Prime Ski Field around 8 AM then

  8時頃、あさひプライムスキー場を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑had a ski lesson for the primary students from a different school than yesterday.

  昨日教えた子たちとは違う小学校の子たちにスキーを教えました。

 

 

 

↑I had lunch at Asahi Prime Restaurant with the students then had another ski lesson in the afternoon.

  Torojiro先生は生徒たちとあさひプライムの食堂で昼食を食べ、午後にも講習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and Tamami visited Hourinji Temple,

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんは宝輪寺を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑rang the bell,

  鐘を鳴らし、

 

 

 

↑prayed then

  お祈りして、

 

 

 

↑drank kenchinjiru soup.

  けんちん汁を飲みました。

 

 

 

↑I received a photo from Osaka. The Java sparrow, Pi-chan or Bun-taro, bathes every day.

  大阪から文鳥のピーちゃん(文太郎)の写真を受け取りました。毎日水浴びしています。

 

 

 

↑After the ski lesson in the afternoon,

  午後のスキー講習の後、

 

 

 

↑I visited Hourinji Temple, drank kenchinjiru soup,

  宝輪寺を訪れ、けんちん汁を飲み、

 

 

 

↑bought amulets then

  お守りを買って、

 

 

 

↑drew a divine lottery.

  おみくじを引きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put gas in HIACE and bought kerosene then

  帰りにハイエースに給油し、灯油を買って、

 

 

 

↑drew spring water.

  湧水を汲みました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played tag until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで鬼ごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑put bath salts and took a bath then went to bed early.

  入浴剤を入れ、お風呂に入って、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment