Sunday, October 21, 2018

21st Oct. Within 4 Hours 4時間以内だぞ

「Within 4 Hours」
10月21日 4時間以内だぞ





↑Around 8:00 AM, I arrived at Omachi city.
  8時頃大町市に着きました。



↑I participated in the Omachi Marathon.
  大町のマラソン大会に参加しました。


↑Are you able to see Kaito and Tamami?
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんを見つけられますか?




↑Although my condition was not so good,
  コンディションはそんなによくなかったですが、




↑thanks to supplements,
  サプリのお陰で、




↑I didn’t feel terrible muscular pain around 20 miles point.
  魔の30キロちょい付近で、酷い筋肉の痛みを感じませんでした。



↑Though Omachi marathon is one of the hardest course in Japan (vertical drop 600 feet),
  大町マラソンは標高差200mなので最もきついコースの1つですが、




↑I managed to finish the race within 4 hours.
  何とか4時間以内でゴールできました。




↑Kaito and Tamami were waiting for me.
  KaitoマンとTamamiさんが待っていました。


↑I ate tofu, bean curd, then
  豆腐を食べて、




↑took photos with Kaito.
  Kaitoマンと写真を撮りました。


↑Following that I took a bath,
  そして風呂に入り、




↑we enjoyed shopping.
  買い物を楽しみました。




↑I got a baby penguin. Lately Kaito really likes penguin.
  赤ちゃんペンギンを手に入れました。Kaitoマンは最近とてもペンギン好きです。


↑Kaito watched Thomas & Friends DVD,
  きかんしゃトーマスDVDを見て、




↑played with trains, bus and new penguin. Kaito calls it “Chiisai Pen-chan= Small Penguin ”
  電車、バス、新しいペンちゃんと遊びました。Kaitoマンは小さいペンちゃんと呼びます。






↑Kaito has started bungee jumping.
  Kaitoマンはバンジージャンプを始めました。

No comments:

Post a Comment