Saturday, July 7, 2018

7th Jul. Circular Notice 回覧板だぞ

「Circular Notice」
7月7日 回覧板だぞ



↑Before Kaito woke up,
  Kaitoマンが起きる前に




↑I jogged around my house.
  家の周りを走りました。


 
↑It was the highest score (255pt) I got.
  最高得点です。




↑We dried clothes with watching Anpanman.
  アンパンマンを見ながら洗濯物を干しました。



↑I fixed my handmade roof.
  手作り屋根を修復しました。
 
↑When we were watching Disney World of English,
  DWEを見ている時、



↑Kaito tore off YAMANEKO’s head. Oh my goodness!
  Kaitoマンは山ネコの頭をもぎ取りました。あっちゃ~





↑Since I was fixing fence,
  Torojiro先生が塀を直していたので、




↑Kaito tried to do it.
  同じようにやろうとしました。


 
↑Tamami always delivers a circular notice with Kaito so
  TamamiさんがいつもKaitoマンと回覧板を届けているので、





↑Kaito knows where he should go next,
  Kaitoマンは次にどこへ行くか知っているのです。




↑He walked for about 200 feet himself and then
  1人で60m程歩いて、




↑put it into a mailbox.
  郵便受けに入れました。



↑We prepared for the festival at Arei Shrine.
  阿礼神社の祭りの準備をしました。




↑They didn’t fascinate us because I know wholesale stores, where we can buy these toys much cheaper than here, in Osaka.
  魅力的でありませんでした。もっと安いおもちゃの問屋が大阪にあるのを知っているからです。


↑We enjoyed shopping.
  買い物をしました。




↑Kaito always says “Kankankan…(sounds of railway crossing)” when he finds trains.
  Kaitoマンは電車を見たらいつも、カンカンカン・・と言います。


↑Tamami and Kaito dropped me of at Shimatakamatsu station.
  TamamiさんとKaitoマンは島高松駅で降ろしてくれました。


↑We had a drinking party at Azumino with my previous school teachers.
  前任校の先生達と飲み会がありました。


↑On my way back, I ate Fuji Ramen Chinese noodles at Matsumoto city center.
  帰りに松本駅前で藤ラーメンをたべました。

No comments:

Post a Comment