Friday, February 24, 2017

24th Feb. Professional Baseball Teams Chips プロ野球チームチップスだぞ

「Professional Baseball Teams Chips」
2月24日 プロ野球チームチップスだぞ



↑We reported our work class of this school year and
  作業の報告をして、


↑had lunch together.
  一緒に昼食を食べました。


↑One of my high school friends gave me an information about Japanese professional baseball teams chips on facebook. Nearly 30 years have passed since last time I bought it.Now we can get one player card of the national team, Samurai Japan,after we eat potato chips.
  高校の友逹の一人がfacebookでプロ野球チームチップスの情報をくれて、30年近くぶりに買ってみました。今はWBC中なので侍ジャパンのメンバーカードが手に入ります。

 
↑I still keep this card holder which I used 30 years ago.
  30年前に使っていたカードホルダーをまだ保管しています。



↑Since this player card I got, Mr. Nakamura, belongs to Seibu Lions team I decided to keep the card with these cards of Lions, yet its size was too big. Oh man! It can’t be helped because 30 years have passed…
  おかわり中村君は西武なのでその選手と一緒にしようと思いましたが、サイズが違い過ぎて入りませんでした。30年経ったのだから仕方ないですね~。



↑Most of these players had finished their career in sport already and have finished their duty as the manager lately. 30 years have passed…
  多くの選手が選手生活をすでに終え、最近監督の役目も終えた人達です。30年が経ったのです。

No comments:

Post a Comment