Monday, August 24, 2026

24th Aug. 2026 The Last Radio Gymnastic Exercises 最後のラジオ体操だぞ

The Last Radio Gymnastic Exercises

8月24日 最後のラジオ体操だぞ

 

 

I watched the TV program about Japanese nature early in the morning,

  早朝、日本の自然のテレビを見て、

 

 

 

hit the jackpot,

  大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

watched the recorded TV program. It was about the World Heritage site in Nara Prefecture we visited 3 weeks ago.

  録画した番組を見ました。3週間前に訪れた奈良県の世界遺産についてです。

 

 

 

After that, I dried clothes inside then

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

Kaito drew a losing ticket 3 times, haha.

  Kaitoマンは3回はずれ1点のトリプルいんけつを達成しました()

 

 

 

Around 6:40 AM, we did the last radio gymnastic exercises of this summer vacation at Japanese-style rooms. We did a great job this summer, too.

  6時40分頃、この夏休み最後のラジオ体操を和室で行いました。今年の夏もよくがんばりました!

GOPR1334 24 Aug. 2026 The Last Radio Gymnastics Exercise at Japanese-style rooms


https://youtu.be/BZDmWqLoyns

 

 

 

Following that, we saw Tamami off,

  それからTamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

went to Kaito’s children’s center and Ichina’s nursery school.

  Kaitoマンの児童館とTina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

At my school, I completed new product of woodworking. This is swaying flowerpot.

  Torojiro先生の学校で木工の新製品を完成させました。揺れる植木鉢です。

 

 

 

After we came back home, Kaito fed the goldfish,

  家に帰った後、Kaitoマンは金魚に餌をあげて、

 

 

 

I harvested vegetables,

  Torojiro先生は野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

Ichina made ice cubes,

  Tina姫は氷を作って、

 

 

 

We played at a living room and at Osaka Station,

  居間と大阪駅で遊び、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment