Tuesday, August 18, 2026

18th Aug. 2026 Water World, Cash Transport, Osakada Park, Baseball ウォーターワールド・現金輸送・小坂田公園・野球だぞ

Water World, Cash Transport, Osakada Park, Baseball

8月18日 ウォーターワールド・現金輸送・小坂田公園・野球だぞ

 

 


I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

went for a jog. On the way, I found a beetle.

  ジョギングに出かけました。道中カブトムシを見つけました。

 

 

 

 

After that, I dried clothes outside,

  その後、外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

woke Ichina and Kaito up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンを起こして、

 

 

 

hit the jackpot then

 大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

did radio gymnastic exercises at a balcony.

  バルコニーでラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR132318 Aug. 2026 Ragio Gymnastic Exercises at a balcony


https://youtu.be/UNciv0GDtu8

 


 

Around 7:30 AM, we saw Ichina and Tamami off. Ichina went to nursery school and Tamami went for a comprehensive medical checkup.

  7時半頃、Tina姫とTamamiさんを見送りました。Tina姫は保育園へ、Tamamiさんは人間ドックに行きました。

 

 

 

Kaito watched TV at Osaka Station then

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

we started Water World around 10 AM.

  10時頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。

 

 

 

We practiced swimming and

  泳ぎと

 

 

 

monkey bars,

  雲梯の練習をして、

 

 

 

jumped from the stepladder and enjoyed slackline.

  脚立から跳び、スラックラインを楽しみました。

 

 

 

Around 11 AM, we performed five events in succession, amidst the spray of water.

 11時頃に5連続技を水しぶきの中やりました()

GOPR1324◎◎ 18 Aug. 2026 Water World, Perform five events in succession, Amidst the spray of water


https://youtu.be/GGkvEY8k0m8

 

 

 













Around noon, Tamami had lunch at the hospital and we received the photo AI edited. This is the photo I took yesterday at the top of Osaka Station.

  昼頃、Tamamiさんは病院で昼食を食べ、AIが加工した写真を受け取りました。昨日大阪駅頂上で撮った写真でした。

 

 

 

Around 1 PM, we ate lunch,

  1時頃、昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

moved to Shiojiri city center then transported money from the post office and Hachijuuni bank to Agricultural Cooperative bank and Roukin bank. We did it for the home loan payment deduction.

  塩尻市街地へ移動し、現金輸送を行いました。郵貯・八十二銀行から農協・ろうきんへ移動しました。家のローンのためです。

 

 

 

After that, we visited Cainz, DIY shop, bought washing machine parts then watched goldfish. Our goldfish were like this small.

  その後、カインズに行き、洗濯機パーツを買い、金魚を見ました。我が家の金魚もこんなに小さかったのです。

 

 

 

Around 3 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, enjoyed coin games then got 2 boxes of Pocky and 1 snack for less than US$1.

  3時頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲームを楽しみ、ポッキー2箱とジャイアントカプリコ1個を100円で獲りました。

 

 

 

After that, we visited DAISO and picked Ichina up around 4 PM.

  その後、ダイソーに行き、4時頃Tina姫のお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

At Osakada Park, we played with indoor playground equipment until it closed at 4:50 PM and

  小坂田公園で室内遊具が4時50分に閉まるまで遊んで、

 

 

 

played with outdoor playground equipment until 5:30 PM.

  外遊具で5時半まで遊びました。

 

 

 

After we came back home, I replaced some of the water in the pool,

  家に帰った後、プールの水を少し入れ替えて、

 

 

 

we layed baseball,

  野球をして、

 

 

 

checked swimming pools,

  プールの確認をして、

 

 

watched TV at the top of Osaka Station,

  大阪駅頂上でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

I replaced the parts of washing machine then went to bed early.

  洗濯機のパーツを付け替えて、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment