「Water World, Ground Golf, Young」
8月23日 ウォーターワールド・グランドゴルフ・若いぞ

↑I
watched the music TV program and this song was sung by a famous person who
recently passed away, Gattsu Ichimatsu.
みんなの歌を見ました。この歌は最近亡くなったガッツ石松が歌っていました。

↑I checked
security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,
防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

↑dried
clothes outside then
外に洗濯物を干して、

↑printed
the photos of the moon from yesterday. Kaito can finish his homework soon.
昨日撮った月の写真を印刷しました。Kaitoマンは宿題をもうすぐ終えられます。

↑Around
7 AM, I went out for a jog.
7時頃、ジョギングに出かけました。

↑It turns out
the tree I thought was a cherry tree was actually a peach tree.
桜だと思っていた木は桃だったようです。

↑Yesterday’s
fireworks were launched near Osakada Pond.
昨日の花火は小坂田池近くで上がりました。

↑I
continued jogging every day during summer vacation.
夏休み中は毎日ジョギングを続けました。

↑When
I came back home, Ichina said ‘’Welcome home’ from the second-floor bay window.
家に帰った時、Tina姫は2階の出窓から「おかえり~」と言いました。

↑I
harvested vegetables, handed them over to Ichina then Ichina carried them to
the kitchen.
野菜を収穫して、Tina姫に手渡し、Tina姫は台所に運びました。

↑Around
9 AM, we cleaned up after the BBQ.
9時頃バーベキューの片づけをしました。

↑I
bought Kaito’s special season ticket related to NSD Kids’ Program. It cost’s US$12
(US$1=\150) and kids’ can go 15 ski fields anytime, as many times as they like
includes Happo-one.
KaitoマンのNSDキッズプログラムシーズン券を買いました。1800円ですが、世界の八方尾根を含む15のスキー場が滑り放題なのです。1回で元が取れますが、3回は行きます。親は県内小学生家族の半額アカウントとの合わせ技です(笑)
↑Around
10 AM, Kaito’s friends, Yukito and his sister Yuna, visited our house then
enjoyed Water World.
10時頃、Kaitoマンの友だちYukito君と妹のYunaちゃんが来て、ウォーターワールドを楽しみました。

↑After
Water World, I replaced some of water in two swimming pools.
ウォーターワールド後は、2つのプールの水をいくらか入れ替えました。

↑Following
that, I hit the jackpot then
それから大当たりを出して、

↑We
did radio gymnastic exercises at the room next to the bed room. It was our
first time to do it here.
ラジオ体操を寝室の隣の部屋でやりました。ここでラジオ体操するのは初めてです。
GOPR1333 23 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic
Exercises at the room next to the bed room
https://youtu.be/08yTOd1NN-0

↑After
that, we ate lunch together then
その後、一緒に昼食を食べて、

↑I
received photos edited by AI from Akiko, who is rich. Grandparents in Osaka
have grown younger.
金持ち力持ちのAkikoさんからAI加工の写真を受け取りました。大阪じいじばあばが若返りました(笑)

↑Around
2 PM, I drew spring water,
2時頃、湧水を汲んで、

↑Kaito
and I visited Osakada Park then played ground golf. We have a competition next
weekend.
KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は小坂田公園へ行って、グランドゴルフをしました。来週大会です。

↑Around
4 PM, we visited AEON mall then got a lot of chocolates for free thanks to the
coupon.
4時頃、イオンモールに行き、大量のチョコレートを無料でゲットしました。クーポンのお陰です(笑)

↑Around 6 PM, we came back home, played at a living room,
6時頃、家に帰り、居間で遊んで、

↑Kaito made carbonated drinks,
Kaitoマンは炭酸飲料を作って、

↑we ate dinner together,
一緒に夕食を食べて、

↑played
until bath time then went to bed early.
お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。
No comments:
Post a Comment