Saturday, July 4, 2026

4th Jul. 2026 Cheese, Water World, Kids' License チーズ・ウォーターワールド・子ども免許証だぞ

Cheese, Water World, Kids' License

7月4日 チーズ・ウォーターワールド・子ども免許証だぞ

 

 

I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

saw a swarm of ants gathering around the fallen cheese.

 落ちたチーズに群がるたくさんのアリを見ました。

 

 

 

Around 8 AM, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  8時頃、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやり、

 

 

 

jogged 7.5 miles and picked HIACE.

  12kmほどジョギングして、ハイエースを迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

Around 10 AM, we prepared for Water World,

  10時頃、ウォーターワールド準備をして、

 

 

 

enjoyed swimming. We used the kayak a lot maybe because it was not so hot today.

  スイミングを楽しみました。カヤックをたくさん使いました。今日はそんなに暑くないからでしょう。

 

 

 

After that, we enjoyed water slide,

  その後、ウォータースライダーを楽しみ、

MOV_1213 2026.07.04 Water World, Water Slide


https://youtube.com/shorts/HKQpQyNQvro

 

 

 

Ichina entered the water from the kayak and practiced flutter kick.

  Tina姫はカヤックから水に入り、バタ足練習をしました。

MOV_1218 2026.07.04 Water World, Ichina enters the water and flutter kicks


https://youtube.com/shorts/REP6CNqLBIw?feature=share

 

 

 

Finally, Ichina checked water quality and

  最後にTina姫は水質をチェックして、

 

 

 

enjoyed water slide then finished Water World.

  ウォータースライダーを楽しみ、ウォーターワールドを終えました。

 

 

 

I received photos from Osaka. My father, electrician Kazuo, is concerned about the fan.

  大阪から写真を受け取りました。電気屋の父Kazuoさんはこのファンが気になっています。

 

 

 

Following that, we ate lunch,

  それから昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

played at the kids’ park then

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park.

 Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントパークに行きました。

 

 

 

Around 5 PM, we visited LAMU supermarket and AEON mall,

  5時頃、ラ・ムーとイオンモールに行き、

 

 

 

I had my hair cut,

  Torojiro先生は散髪をして、

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito got chocolates for free thanks to the coupon,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはクーポンでお菓子を無料で手に入れ、

 

 

 

got kids’ licenses. The reason why Ichina got two is that they printed her name incorrectly.

  子ども免許証を手に入れました。どうしてTina姫が2枚あるかというと、名前を間違って印字されたからです。

 

 

 

After we came back home, we played at a living room for a while,

  家に帰って、居間でしばらく遊んで、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment