Sunday, August 16, 2026

16th Aug. 2026 Water World, Potato Harvest, 5 Boxes of Pocky ウォーターワールド・ジャガイモ収穫・ポッキー5箱だぞ

Water World, Potato Harvest, 5 Boxes of Pocky

8月16日 ウォーターワールド・ジャガイモ収穫・ポッキー5箱だぞ

 

 


I woke up around 5 AM but Ichina was still sleeping in HIACE.

  Torojiro先生は5時に起きましたが、Tina姫はまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and checked Ichina sleeping then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、Tina姫が眠っているのを確認して、

 

 

 

went for a jog via the statue of the old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

Tamami had an AI edit a family photo taken at Ikoma-sanjo Amusement Park.

  TamamiさんはAIに生駒山上遊園地で撮った写真を加工してもらいました。

 

 

 

Kaito hit the jackpot around 8:30 AM and

  Kaitoマンは8時半頃に大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

ate ice cream with Ichina.

  Tina姫とアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

At 9 AM, we ate breakfast,

  9時に、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

Kaito helped me making carbonated drinks,

  Kaitoマンは炭酸飲料作りのお手伝いをして、

 

 

 

watched TV at the top of Osaka Station,

  大阪駅の頂上でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

we did radio gymnastic exercises on the second-floor corridor then

  2階廊下でラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1318 16 Aug. 2026 Radio Gymnastic Exercises on the second-floor corridor


https://youtu.be/Ps8V40Plyak

 

 

 

we started Water World around 11:30 AM. I filled the triangular gap with a board so that our head wouldn’t get stuck.

  11時半頃、ウォーターワールドを始めました。頭が挟まらないように三角形の隙間を板で埋めました。

 

 

 

GOPR1319 16 Aug. 2026 Water World, Flutter Kick


https://youtu.be/vOIkQdSQ7_w

Kaito practiced flutter kick,

  Kaitoマンはバタ足練習をして、

 

 

 

jumped from the stepladder, monkey bars and slackline.

  脚立、雲梯、スラックラインから跳びました。

GOPR1320 16 Aug. 2026 Water World, Jump, Monkey Bars, Slackline


https://youtu.be/cglGzIyEDUM

 






I saw a lizard when I went to call Ichina. She didn’t want to swim today.

  Tina姫を呼びに行った時、トカゲを見ました。姫は今日は泳ぎたくないようでした・・・。

 

 

 

After that, we threw the ball against the suction pump current then finished Water World around 1 PM.

  その後、吸水ポンプの水流に逆らってボール投げをして、1時頃ウォーターワールドを終えました。

GOPR1321 16 Aug. 2026 Water World, Throw the ball against the current


https://youtu.be/6ujCAY2cvkw

 

 

 

Following that, I harvested vegetables.

  それから野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

we harvested potatoes. The individual potatoes weren’t that big, but we harvested a lot of them.

  ジャガイモを収穫しました。それぞれのイモはそれほど大きくなかったですが、たくさん獲れました。

 

 

 

Around 3:30 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park, played coin games,

  3時半頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行き、メダルゲームをして、

 

 

 

practiced batting,

  バッティング練習をして、

 

 

 

played bingo game then

  ビンゴゲームをして、

 

 

 

got 5 boxes of Pocky for less than US$1 (US$1=¥150). The prize in this game machine is easy to win temporarily.

  100円でポッキーを5箱獲りました。今この機械は簡単モードです!チャーンス!!


 

 

After that, we bought ice creams and ate them in HIACE,

  その後、アイスを買ってハイエース内で食べ、

 

 

 

Ichina did a backward hip circle on the handrail in HIACE, we went back home

  Tina姫はハイエース内で逆上がりをして、家に帰って、

 

 

 

played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

looked at the moon through a telescope,

  望遠鏡で月を見て、

 

 

 

watched TV at a living room,

  居間でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then went to bed early.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment