Thursday, July 2, 2026

2nd Jul. 2026 Javelin Throw やり投げだぞ

Javelin Throw

7月2日 やり投げだぞ

 

 

 

I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

 防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off.

  Tamamiさんを見送りました。

 

 

 

My light dump truck is in for its mandatory inspection.

  軽ダンプは車検に出ています。

 

 

 

After that, we watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  その後、5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

Ichina jumped from a kayak then

  Tina姫はカヤックから跳んで、

 

 

 

we went to Kaito’s school and

  Kaitoマンの学校と、

 

 

 

Ichina’s nursery school.

Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I taught woodworking as usual.

  いつも通り木工を教えました。

 

 

 

After work, the application point for another one of Kaito’s favorite amusement parks have just reached exactly 1,000.

  仕事の後、もう1つのKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークのポイントがちょうど1,000になりました。

 

 

 

I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンのお迎えに行って、

 

 

 

we practiced javelin throwing in the yard. We threw a javelin for the first time in a long while.

  庭でやり投げをしました。久しぶりにやりを投げました。

 

 

 

After that, I harvested vegetables,

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

played for a while,

  少し遊んで、

 

 

 

we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment