Tuesday, August 25, 2026

25th Aug. 2026 Kaito's school started Kaitoマンの学校が始まったぞ

Kaito's school started

8月25日 Kaitoマンの学校が始まったぞ

 

 

In the morning, I watched the TV program about panda,

  早朝パンダのテレビを見て、

 

 

 

dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

watched Pythagoras Swith TV program,

  ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

made carbonated drinks then

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

Kaito prepared for school,

Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

we saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

watched tablet PC and Chiikawa then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

went to Kaito’s school first. Although it was not raining, I took him to his school by car because it was the beginning of the second term so he needed to carry a lot of luggage to school.

  まずKaitoマンの学校に行きました。雨が降っていませんでしたが、車で連れて行きました。2学期の始まりで、たくさんの荷物があったのです。

 

 

 

After that, we went to Ichina’s nursery school.

  その後、Tina姫の保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

I opened the windows on the second floor of the gymnasium because it’s still hot lately.

  体育館2階の窓を開けました。最近まだまだ暑いのです。

 

 

 

After that, we weeded our vegetables garden.

  野菜畑の草取りをしました。

 

 

 

After I came back home, we watched TV at Osaka Station,

  家に帰った後、大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

played until bath time then

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

went to bed early.

  早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment